Feedback about our InnoGames TV episodes

DeletedUser

We would like to hear your feedback about our InnoGames TV episodes!

DeletedUser2458

The sneak peek into the upgraded “farming villages” did not bring any new info, as I expected. Simply, you should reveal a feature in the Inno TV etc. firstly and than release it live not vice versa because it is not exciting now. Why I should watch something if I can test it on my own?

I looked forward on answers from latest QA session. I hope a list of all valuable questions and their answers will be posted there again. These answers, new roadmap... you are keeping me tuned. :D And both didn't come... yet. :(

And other games... not interested in.))

DeletedUser2458

Diana is nicer and nicer and Thi & Kai are stranger and stranger... every episode. I don't like them. They think they are actors? :D It is so artificial... and so annoying. And when Kai explains it sounds like an android. I am happy that they don't introduce Grepo features so I can skip it every time! And oh, where is Grepo? You can sum your team discusions about gathered feedback, submitted ideas... but it would be maybe better in written way on DevBlog? I don't know. I just miss it... a summary of all discussed player ideas and your opinion on it, your thoughts about gathered feedback... who cares about amount of answered tickets? It is more interesting to know your opinions.

DeletedUser3571

Thanks for your feedback on this episode.
Please be patient, our CM das.bo is currently on vacation and will answer as soon as he is back.

DeletedUser

has these new heroes really been thought through?

for example:
Chiron - decreases cost and production time of hoplites
Agamemnon - increases off and deff strength of hoplites and archers
Themistokles - increases off and deff strength of hoplites and chariots

why are hoplites so favoured?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
has these new heroes really been thought through?

for example:
Chiron - decreases cost and production time of hoplites
Agamemnon - increases off and deff strength of hoplites and archers
Themistokles - increases off and deff strength of hoplites and chariots

why are hoplites so favoured?
Sorry for the late answer but I wanted to be sure about that :)

New heroes are planned for some other units such as archers and biremes for example, we hope you'll like them! ;)

And obviously, thanks for the feedback!

PinkBerry

Centaur
Sorry for the late answer but I wanted to be sure about that :)

New heroes are planned for some other units such as archers and biremes for example, we hope you'll like them! ;)

And obviously, thanks for the feedback!

it will miss for chariot and triremes
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif