Fast Closure of a World

DeletedUser3326

Why did you suddenly choose to decide to close servers faster after the end of the domination ?
I think it is a really bad idea.. furthermore in peacetime? what is the point to be in a server where you can do nothing. As an experienced player i like to play on huge accounts , and it keep players on the game i think .

Most of player i know now are experienced player , as we know there is not many new players incoming and discovering the game.. and i think this kind of fast closure will be a mess for the community...

I think that is the purpose of the domination worlds... fast death!!!!
It reminds me the fast track servers of tribal wars where you start with some million of resources and you just need to kill all around you to rank up ....
same here....

too anxious as game-play... no time to enjoy...... server with end date.....
Most probably some managers think that is more profitable to keep reopening servers and make clients reset accounts rather than prolong the lifespawn of a server and let people enjoy the game....

Also for me the fact of having too many servers with same people around.... also ruins the whole thing.... and opening new worlds (on normal markets) so often and in too short periods in between.
Quiters will re-spawn on the new server to confirm their inability of playing.... so more gold will be purchased for level up and I assume those builders and quitters are the ones that are actually ruining the game.... (especially after wonders!!!)

So Dexter I assume above was the unofficial explanation I would give as officially I find it too hard for someone from Inno to reply back honestly and take in serious consideration all above.

At the end of the day Inno is a company and needs to make profit (and therefore we have all those events too often)
Otherwise if those quitters did nto kept buying gold over andf over again, the rest of us might not had been here