farming villages

• Thread starter DeletedUser3615
  • Start date

DeletedUser3615

I have question about farming villages. With this new system farming villages will be really difficult make world wonders, because who not will be pay money for game not will be have chance make faster building world wonders. And i think when dont want developers INNO destroy grepolis game and will be want have many new players and not leave players on game much give back old system for farming villages. Now in this time many normal players thinking why playing grepolis for fun or for pay money for grepolis and not have fun in this game. I think is not funny pay money and think " Yeah i´m king for this battle game, because i´m rich and i can have all " :pro:

DeletedUser2458

I think this has no real sense. In later game phase, nobody collects resources from farming villages as it is quite time-consuming and you don't get a valuable amount of res. However, in this phase, BPVs are very cheap (as BPs are easy to get). In result, I don't understand how BPVs can make more difficult the WW's era. Who wants to collect resources from villages during the era, he can do this as it is very easy to have all villages on maximum level... it is even easier than old farming villages system where upgrading was based on co-op and almost nobody donate them.

You shouldn't take & use gold as an argument why something is bad, even if it has no impact on it. It is illogical... a little bit. And I wouldn't be wondered if exactly these posts cover (drown) the useful and constructive ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3615

Thasos, I see that your intellect is truly the amount. Like the mindless answers you give to the Czech forum as moderator, you give them here. The proposal I put here for game developers to not destroy Grepolis even more than they managed it until now, but if I remember correctly, you're a moderator on Czech Grepolis and you really never cared players and what they want. It's nice that I wrote the opinion, but really your opinion again on the freezing point. If you knew the system conquering farming villages, you would have never written that kind of crap. With this system, players can choose either will conquer the farming villages and cities, and will have, or will have, and the city will have acquired farming villages. If you knew Grepolis, so if you knew very well that the construction of the wonders of farming villages really need, so if you do not use illegal scripts and booty, but it will certainly know it

DeletedUser2458

It really doesn't matter who I am. We are discussing here as two random people (players). Nothing else. (This thread should be posted in the Feedback section, IMHO, because of sharing of feeling not asking)
I just don't like this. I hate it. What? Exactly this. Again. How is the new farming villages system influenced by gold in the late game phase (when WW's era comes)? Yeah, in the very early stage, it can affect. However, how many players use instant buy in such great numbers that it influences amount & level of his villages (more BPs)?
Who collects resources from there later? So, it affects nothing after month of playing in my opinion. Gold has influence even more less as a world's progress is higher. Everything is easily avaiable in huge amounts.

And now the best basic facts about gold vs WWs and BPVs.
You don't build wonders alone. You have an alliance. Lets take into account only alliances which can be victorious (top ones).
Do you think that an top ally has significantly lower number of (hard-core) gold spenders? I don't think so. Where is the problem?
Many of (would-be good) players think that if they are successful on 1 world, they will be invicible on other worlds as well. Or there is another kind of players.
They think they are experienced and good just because they have played the game for x years and what is their tactic? Attack with offensive units and defend with defensive units. Woah, that's so great. We can call these like 'infinite newbies'.
It is the most probably only an illusion that players on the enemy side purchase higher amount of gold. They are just better.
If you want to win, you need to play effectively & actively all time but exactly this is the issue. Some players believe that it is needed only during the WW's age. Always maximum effort.
Preparations are often underestimated and/or leading members are mistakenly considered as great leaders and an ally loses its fight even though it has more active players, more cities...

It is quite easier to accuse enemy players that they cheap or they are hardcore gold spenders than admit you have been worse... not due to farming villages. Victory is reachable without them in most of cases.

Should devs remove a feature just because several players are not able to use it effectively? Should they do this? No, they shouldn't. I am very curious how gold affects BPVs and then WWs. Every ally can have same conditions. It is up on its members. Gold spenders are +- equally spread out between top alliances. Players often lies to themselves. These players destroy the game, respectively game experience, not devs. If they did, it would be changeable. (Un)fortunately, they don't imho.

I think, I have said all to this topic.

Note: Have WWs been already built on a BPV world?

DeletedUser3615

Thassos, we're not here to Czech Grepolis to have cheated you how you can do it. So please arresting this debate. I want to get my answer forum moderator here for beta testing.

Thassos, we're not here to Czech Grepolis to have cheated you how you can do it. So please arresting this debate. I want to get my answer forum moderator here for beta testing.
If you want to have an answer from someone from the team, the best way will be to create a ticket.

Unfortunatly nobody from IG is responsible here and responsible to answer our questions. I believe, we are not important enough for that. Answering tickets is a must by InnoGames. So they can not ignore it.