DeletedUser4846

Ingame Nick: Kadmar
Affected world(s): ZZ16 (Olympus world)
Browser: Google Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Clicking on any temple
  2. . Clicking on info
  3. . Watching the main menu of the temple
Detailed error description (What you see): No commands (attack or defense orders) are visible on temples except those sent by the player him/herself.

How it should be: We should be able to see everyone's commands

Screenshot:
1585830821099.png

This is the same case with any temple, with or without CS landed on it.

Weirdly the Greek and Allied forces coalition noticed this bug but instead of reporting it they are abusing it.

DeletedUser4846

Sorry for the false accusation then

And thank you !

We also reported that the live conquest report does not work. When you try to publish the live report, you only see [Invalid BBCode] instead of the live ticker.

Ingame Nick: Kadmar
Affected world(s): ZZ16 (Olympus world)
Browser: Google Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Clicking on any temple
  2. . Clicking on info
  3. . Watching the main menu of the temple
Detailed error description (What you see): No commands (attack or defense orders) are visible on temples except those sent by the player him/herself.

How it should be: We should be able to see everyone's commands

Screenshot:
View attachment 854

This is the same case with any temple, with or without CS landed on it.

Weirdly the Greek and Allied forces coalition noticed this bug but instead of reporting it they are abusing it.

Always 1 step ahead

DeletedUser4846

Well it's not being ahead to report the bug privately, since other players are not aware you reported it ;) Since your alliance have the most complete info about the prob, I was waiting to see if you'd report it on the forum

There seems to be some confusion.

As far as I understand it, only the alliance holding (or besieging) a temple is supposed to see all movements, while all other players will only see the troop status.

Therefore I don´t think that it is a bug that you cannot see all movements on our siege. But it is a bug that we cannot see the movements on our siege AND that we also cannot publish a conquest report.

And those bugs did only concern us at that time, and that´s why I reported them via support ticket,

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As far as I understand it, only the alliance holding (or besieging) a temple is supposed to see all movements, while all other players will only see the troop status.
That is indeed correct. I requested the middle frame mentioning movements to be redesigned as it's a bit misleading honestly.

Now, after the conquest, we indeed see all movements on the temple,

But in my opinion the conquering alliance should also see those movements during the siege, And the [invalid BBcode] instead of a live conquest report is very annoying (and clearly a bug).

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
But in my opinion the alliance should also see those movements during the siege, And the [invalid BBcode] instead of a live conquest report is very annoying (and clearly a bug).
Yeah, I reported that, at least the BB Code should work.

EPICURIOS

Centaur
I can confirm the live conquest bbcode doesn't work and displays invalid code
i hope to fix it ASAP.

Also i can see all my unit who support the Temple in an window as i can see in any city

On our Temples we can see the attacks incoming or the support and we can cast spells..

But i think it would be cooler if we had permanentely a live feed like when we are conquering a city so we can place it on the Alliance Forum

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The development team is working hard on the Large Temples at the moment.

The point in reporting bugs and sharing ideas is to have everything forwarded to the rest of the team, so that everything can get evaluated, prioritized, set on the calendar and get worked on :)

This isn't a tiny bug but rather an entire view that has to be redesigned, it will take some time :)

DeletedUser4876

Is it really so hard to design a Live Ticker for conquests of temples? All players of alliance are blind and only the conquerer can see movements.
Should he sit before the temple window and look every few minutes for attacks ?