events

DeletedUser

Whe have a event running right now
Nice stuff in it and yes its Always differend in the stuff you can win /gets from it
But i have never see the winning of griffins
Is that becouse not all world have Artemis ?
Or grepo didnt think of it

Yes, it is because not all worlds have Artemis. You will neither see Griffins nor Calydonian Boars among event rewards; the only distinction they make is between worlds with and without heroes (in worlds without heroes the Coins of Wisdom and War are replaced by other rewards) - but maybe more people would like to see that changed?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

my vote you have
maybe trireme can get into reward also as you can build them in all worlds ;)

DeletedUser

Hey.
yes, it's a technical issue because Artemis is not active on all worlds. I talked to game design and the suggestion was to active Artemis also on our old running worlds. If we do that we can offer also her mythical units in events.

I don´t think that´s a good idea. I know lots of players who don´t want to play with features like temple looting and stone hail, and deliberately play on older servers to avoid them. Changing old running worlds is probably worse than not offering Artemis´ Myths (and thus even more flying units) in events, so please let it be.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yep I agree. I would also not go for that, so probably we won't see Artemis' units as new event rewards. As soon as all old worlds that don't have Artemis are closed, we can bring this topic up again. We should focus on other stuff first.