Fixed Envent has stuck

f5pilot

Pegasus
a4d5ac0125c8c0dafdb5534a9e68de8c.png
e797d6d6e027fc278e50ad1992ed4b6f.png

This issue is occurring not only in the browser, but since Friday also in the hybrid app.

And btw - what ever was done in the updates on Friday and Monday made the hybrid app almost unusable. Response errors, unresponsiveness of menus (circle menus etc - they only show the tooltip text but no execution of the commands and then get stuck on the screen), the main menu on the left hand side and many more issues). I don´t even begin to count the app issues with the event - it was inconvenient to handle it via app in the beginning, but has gone from inconvenient to worse.

Last edited:

peterzazou

Cyclop
Ingame Nick: peterzazou
Affected world(s): sandbox 25
Browser: all
Reproduction steps:
  1. . All looked to work fine till chonometre zeroed and it was to give the points of the mission.
Detailed error description (What you see):

How it should be:

Screenshot: Now is like this
https://prnt.sc/mUWT-pSNvRmX

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
This issue is occurring not only in the browser, but since Friday also in the hybrid app.

And btw - what ever was done in the updates on Friday and Monday made the hybrid app almost unusable. Response errors, unresponsiveness of menus (circle menus etc - they only show the tooltip text but no execution of the comands and then get stuck on the screen), the main menu on the left hand side and many more issues). I don´t even begin to count the app issues with the event - it was inconvenient to handle it via app in the beginning, but has gone from inconvenient to worse.
Hi, I'm your friendly InnoBot. Could you tell us your Android version & phone model, so we can check what's going on here as well? Thank you! (also looking in peterzazou's issue ofc, the more info you have, the better!)

Android 9.0 - worked fine up to Friday, no(t many) complaints.

With today´s update at least the issue concerning the "stuck" menus seems to have been resolved. Let´s wait and see...

---

Regarding the issue described by f5pilot and peterzazou: It´s still there, just happened to me on zz2. When you keep the mission window open while waiting for the mission to end, the chances to see our beloved rotating G (instead of the window "mission successful") are quite good as soon as the counter reaches 00:00:00...

In the browser - Firefox 102.5.0esr (64-bit) in my case - the spook is gone after pressing F5, of course. In the app, however, you will have to close the app and open it again.

Last edited:

f5pilot

Pegasus
The problem has been solved but still we have to take some back for the 1 day delay we had. About 400000 points and 4 rewards I have lost so to have a fair play.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The browser issue should have been fixed for now and tomorrow's deploy will prevent the issue to happen again.

Feel free to let us know if someone has still issues tomorrow!