End of the world ????

1607569617188.png

Why do you close zz2??

It is the only server with conquest and no moral!!!!

And why there is not any announcement that you are going to close the oldest test server and you just though to our face a graphic at 3 in the morning???

Do you plan to open another normal server where we can take towns with the conquer system and where moral is not enabled???

Unless Inno does not care anymore for the original gameplay and only wants to promote revolt, moral enabled and night protection enabled servers..... i.e. servers where we all do defence and we do not attack!!!

Thanks

ilstam

Divine Envoy
View attachment 1087

Why do you close zz2??

It is the only server with conquest and no moral!!!!

And why there is not any announcement that you are going to close the oldest test server and you just though to our face a graphic at 3 in the morning???

Do you plan to open another normal server where we can take towns with the conquer system and where moral is not enabled???

Unless Inno does not care anymore for the original gameplay and only wants to promote revolt, moral enabled and night protection enabled servers..... i.e. servers where we all do defence and we do not attack!!!

Thanks
I agree with my mate galanoulis, WHY ????
This world is the most successful of all the other worlds!
THIS WORLD SHOULD NOT BE CLOSED

buffysara

Athena
The closure follows the normal rules. If there are less than 300 active players the countdown begins. It happens automatically.
Players who only remain in the game through advisors with automatic extension do not count. (these are not deleted even after 30 days)

Es bleibt zu überlegen ob man den Countdown rückgängig macht. Ohne Sandbox 2 wird es schwer Performance Probleme zu entdecken. Die neueren Betawelten werden einfach nicht alt genug.

It remains to be considered whether to reverse the countdown. Without Sandbox 2 it will be difficult to discover performance problems. The newer beta worlds just aren't getting old enough.

If not, the World close in Night to 7. January

40051528gt.png

Last edited:
The closure follows the normal rules.

That is not true.
Because if that was true then server ought to had closed years ago when all wonders were completed by one alliance.
So normal closure rules do not apply on beta servers as this was also confirmed back then...
and we also know that the 300 player limit also does not apply as there were many cases in the past that ALL players (active and none active) were less than 300 in total!!!

Also how is that and you get a red banner with the countdown and the "New worlds" button active while on my case I do not have that red banner

1607590850638.png

buffysara

Athena
There are several closing conditions.
The final must be won. 4 Wonders of the World, Dominance or Olympus held.
Then less than 300 active and the countdown begins.

I see the 28 days because I have removed the black bar by examining and editing the element.
New World is aktive when reload.

You have to wait for @Draba Aspera for further explanation. My English is too bad. Everything google translate.

As I had stated several times, zz2 is the only world mirroring the conditions of old live "special worlds" such as peace worlds and hero worlds, and thus the only world where we can find/predict performance issues for larger accounts (as we had experienced earlier this year).

I would really recommend to stop the countdown and let zz2 open.

Theosal

Minotaur
I would like to state that zz2 is the only world which mirrors the conditions of old live "special worlds", such as peace worlds and hero worlds, and thus the only world where we can find performance issues for larger accounts.

I would RECOMMEND to STOP the COUNTDOWN and let zz2 LIVE for a longer period.

i personally agree with most players keep the world open or open another world with the same settings this world helped me grow as a player and its a good way of people learning how to play the game this has been an excellent world to play in

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Hey hey, just for clarification, no one pressed the "Close" button. The countdown started automatically because the regular closing conditions were met.

That said, I'll ask around about the feasibility of keeping it open. I cannot guarantee it can be done, but if that is a possibility, I'll be happy to keep it open for such a passionate community!

johns741

Cyclop
Hey hey, just for clarification, no one pressed the "Close" button. The countdown started automatically because the regular closing conditions were met.

That said, I'll ask around about the feasibility of keeping it open. I cannot guarantee it can be done, but if that is a possibility, I'll be happy to keep it open for such a passionate community!
We need hope at this difficult circumstances

Thanks for the reply!!!

But out of curiosity, how is it and it started now automatically the countdown when the known conditions were fullfilled years ago??
And to explain,
1.An alliance had completed all wonders couple of ages ago (and did that twice not just once)
2. About 2 years ago (if I recall correctly) in the ranking you could see less than 200 users (including those with 0 points) while now there are a bit more than 300 players (with more than 1000points.

and I recall back then, that it was said that beta servers have those conditions disabled as they are beta servers for testing.

Thanks

FCUM1

Divine Envoy
7 1/2 years it's been going. Too long. I think it's right that the world closes. Been longer than WWII

buffysara

Athena
As far as I can remember it was never less than 300 accounts. I have been writing down the account number since October 2018. Most accounts have been created in time to prevent fewer than 300.

40028683qy.png

40057627mk.png

Last edited: