Easter Peace Time

Hello.

I will ask if there is any possiblity to do a 2-days Peace Time for Eastern Orthodox Chuch too!... I think this is fair for all the players... We all should be treated respectfully and equally!

It's our religion and we all have the right to be with our families, without caring about the game, for at least 2 days!

I hope our request is accepted!

Greetings,
UltimateGR

morkan

Calydonian Boar
We could try to avoid it with mass vacation mode but in zz16 with the new temple sytem we can't do this cause we will lose all our temples

So a 2-day peace for us too would be much appreciated

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I'm sorry but I don't think we're gonna have double peacetime.

As I had commented on a contest feedback some time ago (and some people laughed on me and with me) as long as this is supposed to be an international server, there should be some things that either should be avoided or celebrated for everyone as long as Inno wants to claim diversity.....

In this case the Eastern Europe and the Balkan countries celebrate Easter THIS week and not last week.
This means that you can not claim "Easter vacations" as long as Easter has not come yet for those.
I had said the same for Christmas and New years eve.

As long as you want diversity and you are on an international server, then you OUGHT to either celebrate for all the same way or for none.
Same way as we have to celebrate new years eve for other calendarsa as well and same way as we should celebrate religious events of other religions.

This is not an in country server so as all celebrate same things same days.

So we should either get Easter vacations for all (i,.e. this weekend as well) or for none.

Unless this was why this "vacations" were not communicated in game (at least on zz2) as it was mentioned on another post, so as to avoid such requests....

Thanks.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Unfortunately, it is really hard to please everyone. The years we did not set up peacetime we received many negative feedbacks by players complaining they deserve some rest, that's why we decided to stick with the schedule the live markets follow.

Setting up peacetime multiple times is not an optimal solution as would slow down the game and the tests.

If you want to relax for any reason you have 42 free vacation days plus 14 additional that you can obtain with some gold (might consider using the free gold) for a total of 56 free days you can enjoy without having to defend your towns. That should be enough :)

If you want to relax for any reason you have 42 free vacation days plus 14 additional that you can obtain with some gold (might consider using the free gold) for a total of 56 free days you can enjoy without having to defend your towns. That should be enough :)
Yes, you are absolutely right, but what do the poor players on World Wonder Island?

I assume that should had been the reply to all those who complained couple of years ago.... that they had 56 days to relax.....

So to rephrase my earlier message.....
Inno on international servers and ONLY ON THEM (where people from all over the word play with different time zones etc) should either have exactly the same approach and response and respect the religious festivals of all the clients, or "celebrate" only those that are in common days .
This is what diversity is (a word also advertised by Inno)

p.s. I replied with delay because I do not care about holidays but about the policy.
And a proof that I do not care about the holidays is that last time this account was set on vacation mode was back in 2015

2WTwzUA_RyqPtBtjwWhDsw.png

so what I say is not because I need a way to get free vacations and I do not have any days left, but because I strongly believe on my above sayings!!!

Thank you

DeletedUser4898

Get rid of it altogether. For example in my country, the Netherlands, people are not religious anymore. A larger part of the population is a devoted Muslim than a devoted christian. My alliance on the Dutch server was disappointed to see peace time during Easter, the amount of people who went out to do something with their family in this time was near 0. People didn't celebrate Easter, especially with the lock down. I was playing on a speed 3 world which essentially meant that the entire alliance couldn't conquer cities for 3 days, saving up 3 slots per member over peace time.

Even in national context, people have different religions, traditions and beliefs, therefore need peace time at different moments of the year.

If you want to make it fair, create 5-10 days a year of individual peace time in which players can build and make troops next to the VM. The only difference between VM and the peace time is that with VM you aren't able to access your account. Either make a new option in which you have a few days of VM in which you can access your account, or make people use VM for these kind of events.