Easter Peace Time 2021

Now that the eastern part of Europe (rest of Europe) has Easter (2 May 2021) will there be an Easter Peace Time for them or not??

Topolino 98

Pegasus
In Italy we have never had any Easter Peace Time, so i think that each Community can decide for itself. Maybe you could try to propose a different period of Peace Time on your Community forum.

In Italy we have never had any Easter Peace Time, so i think that each Community can decide for itself. Maybe you could try to propose a different period of Peace Time on your Community forum.
This is supposed to be an International Community... In Greece we are having a different peace time period because the 99% of the players are Greeks, like Italy or any other country.. But here, there are many players from different countries, and there should be no discriminations.. There should a 2-3 days peace time for the Orthodox Easter too...

So is it my idea or the Inno management team is AVOIDING to answer or reply back to any of my queries?????

I ask a question here.... NOTHING!!!!
I ask in the Bug sections why after almost 3 months I still HAVE NOT received the award for a reported acknowledged bug... NOTHING!!!!
I provide feedback in the feedback section... NO RESPONCE!!!!!

So is this a new approach of Inno to its client... the IGNORANCE(!!!) or it is just that you AVOID to reply back to me????
Is Inno afraid of a debate and the opinion of its clients?????
If so then why ask for our opinion???

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We're considering to not activate the Easter peace time next year. Do you think we should remove it for Christmas and last of the year as well? So no more peace time on beta.

Let me know :)

As I have said numerous times in the past...
As long as it is an international server and not an in-country one, then due to diversity reasons and the fact that each religion or ethnical group has its own "celebration" calendar.... It makes more sense that there is no Peace time.
For example you can not have a muslim "celebrate" Christmas, or you can not have "Christmas Peace" on 25th of December when there are countries that celebrate Christmas on 7th of January... Or Easter like this year...

In general all this peace time should not be implemented.
On the other hand you could try the option that someone had proposed to have a special vacation mode where everyone could be given 6-8 days (the total sum of year peace time) and he/she can activate it at will when there is a "celebration" on his/her country... or have this setting to enable it a leader of alliance and affect the whole alliance (world wonders included) but needs programming and will create other problems afterwards

In any case (and keep it more simple) on international servers there should be no Peace time (Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, Ramazan or anything else). Even the first day of the year is not the same for everyone... Chinse and Iranian new years eve for example are not on the 1st of January...