Domination objective

The value of domination objective would have to decrease after 14 days according to what is written in the information of the domain on the server zz10. To date, 20 days have not yet decreased since the start of the period. Is there any particular reason?

The value of domination objective would have to decrease after 14 days according to what is written in the information of the domain on the server zz10. To date, 20 days have not yet decreased since the start of the period. Is there any particular reason?
The base values for Domination value decrease are:

• Slow = 10 months
  • Regular = 8 months
  • Fast = 6 months
A Regular Speed 3 world would have the domination value decrease start after 10 months (8 months * 1.25)

source

DeletedUser2940

The base values for Domination value decrease are:

• Slow = 10 months
  • Regular = 8 months
  • Fast = 6 months
A Regular Speed 3 world would have the domination value decrease start after 10 months (8 months * 1.25)

source

The Devlog post you linked seems to list base values for Domination value decrease delay per world config as follows:
  • Slow = 10 months,
  • Regular = 8 months,
  • Fast = 6 months.
Why so? Is the post outdated? I don't play on any Domination world, so I can't get a reliably up-to-date answer quickly.

DeletedUser2940

Sorry, I cann't catch you. Could you explain more in detail what the question is?

:D

My bad. I failed to copy-and-paste correctly. What the post actually lists is:
  • Slow = 5 months,
  • Regular = 4 months,
  • Fast = 3 months.
For some reason I copied your post instead of the devlog when trying to show the discrepancy. How silly my reply looks now...

My question should now make much more sense.

DeletedUser2940

Thank you for the fast clarification. I should have been more thorough when checking out the linked post.