**Discussions** - World Wonders

DeletedUser

I see, that Quakers are no. 1 in WW now, though THEY DON'T OWN ALL CITIES ON THEIR ISLAND!!!!

And I notice that The Com Moderator and moderators are in that alliance. What is this crap. Are you Mods cheeting?????

DeletedUser

Calm down. They got their WW 1 level when there was a bug. Now bug is fixed and only one alliance continue to build WW. Rest will stay where they are untill another bug or untill they get all cities on their islands.

DeletedUser

I am not sure you are right on that point, because Quakers has overtaken Army for One, and Army for one is the only allince with all cities on their Island, so something say that Quakers are still building on their WW!!!!

DeletedUser

Phalanx Power haves an WW too
and they dont have all cities too!
Grepo should destroy these bug-WWs
or?

But one much islands there is standing:
builder: ....

And if i told you sigismund told that its not a bug, so its for testing the WWs
but how u see it s not a very good idea from grepo

DeletedUser

Yesterday Innogames removed all of the requirements for building the Wonders in order to facilitate thier construction, this included the prerequisite for complete control of an island.

As of today the requirement for total control of an island has been reinstated. Anyone building a World Wonder will have it frozen until they meet this requirement.

Sorry for any confusion that may have occured

DeletedUser

Ok, in that case, they should open up other islands for us to found cities on with build sites. The way it is now, it is impossible for us to do much with this version. We need a little more room here!!:unhappy:

DeletedUser

Also, how can NO LIMITS own a world wonders build site on an island where they have no cities at all? How can we take a world wonder site? We will own the island in a day or so.

DeletedUser

As of today the requirement for total control of an island has been reinstated. Anyone building a World Wonder will have it frozen until they meet this requirement.

My ally have really all cities at one island. We can go on with building there normally, dont we?

DeletedUser

Yesterday Innogames removed all of the requirements for building the Wonders in order to facilitate thier construction, this included the prerequisite for complete control of an island.

Sorry for any confusion that may have occured

It is a bad decision to change it so radically since most of the buildings is now stuck and will probably stay that way forever. I thought the purpose was to check out how to build the wonders and find the bugs. Only way now to solve it either to open it again or erase all buildings that have begun.

DeletedUser

It is a bad decision to change it so radically since most of the buildings is now stuck and will probably stay that way forever. I thought the purpose was to check out how to build the wonders and find the bugs. Only way now to solve it either to open it again or erase all buildings that have begun.

Think about it as if you were a developer. They have to test aspects of it at a time. Now they know that the wonders can be levelled up okay, they can either reset the world in order to test the occupancy requirement, or alternatively...

... wait for it...

...add the requirement back in with a few wonders dotted around, so they can test this, AND be able to see whether the construction sites change hands correctly when an alliances manages to conquer a whole island.

In short, why moan? If you want a wonder, then go conquer an island..! :pro:

DeletedUser

I don't moan, I just want consistancy. First is like this and now it is like that. Trying to help find bugs and give suggestions but it is difficult if they change the rules all the time. Better they delete all the wonders and let people build according to the new rules. I don't mind losing the wonder I have built but it is frustrating starting, sending resources and then suddenly you can't finish it.

DeletedUser

"Your alliance controls all cities on this island" is checked even if there are still players, who are not in my alliance. Actually, they are not in any alliance. Is that meant to be so or it is a bug again? There is no other alliances present on my island, only my.

DeletedUser

@ Midea: For the moment I have no good answer for either one of your questions. I will to look into it.

@Rejnok: That is a bug. It should not show that you control the island with other non-allied players still there.

DeletedUser

After reading about world wonders, I still have a few questions :

1. Where are construction sites and how to occupy them? Do one lye on each island?
Do all players in the alliance will be able to send ressources to that site or only cities which occupy the island?

2. For each player in the alliance, each completed world wonder increases the received favor by 5% of the basic value. Do players will also receive extra bonus which will depend on the World wonders owned by the alliance, or is it the only bonus wonders will provide?

DeletedUser

1. Where are construction sites and how to occupy them? Do one lye on each island?
Do all players in the alliance will be able to send ressources to that site or only cities which occupy the island?
Construction site looks like a special, sandy colored spot on the island. You will not miss it, trust me ;) Only islands with farming villages have one. All players are able to send resources to the spot, occupied by your aliance. They must have market and it will take much time for far away players to get their resources to the place.

2. For each player in the alliance, each completed world wonder increases the received favor by 5% of the basic value. Do players will also receive extra bonus which will depend on the World wonders owned by the alliance, or is it the only bonus wonders will provide?

It is the only, universal bonus, from what I know. No alliance did finished construction yet, so no confirmed info.

DeletedUser

Also, how can NO LIMITS own a world wonders build site on an island where they have no cities at all? How can we take a world wonder site? We will own the island in a day or so.

So. I believe it is fixed now. My alliance was occuping a cnstruction spot on the island with 8 our cities. Now all of them we conquered by other alliances and we do not occupy that spot any more. No one does.
On the other hand I see a spot on the very next island, which is occupied by an alliance, that has no single city on it. How it is possible? Simple - there was a bug, which allowed an alliance to occupy a spot even though this alliance did not occupy the whole island. So they booked the spot. Now this should not have happen, since you can not start occupation of the spot if you do not controll all cities on the island.
There are 2 ways how this spot can be free:
1. the alliance conquer the city on that island and lose this city afterwards.
2. the alliance will get disbanded.

Long story short - prebooked spots problem is solved now. But the result of the bug will still be in this world for some time: some spots will stay occupied by alliance, that booked it when they have had no single city on that island.

DeletedUser

3. some mighty man will run a script that checks if the owning alliance has any town on the island and when its not the case delete there ownership

DeletedUser

3. some mighty man will run a script that checks if the owning alliance has any town on the island and when its not the case delete there ownership

That would be a wonderful script to have. :hmmm: