**Discussions** - World Wonders

DeletedUser

its an bug all wonders show that you alliance owns all towns on the island you can even take all available spots right now and start building your WW on all islands^^

DeletedUser

I cannot build a single WW, but still there is Islands with no cities on at all, and No Limits has a WW on them????

DeletedUser

am not leader, but i've heard there should be some kind of button in alliance window.

DeletedUser

Yeah maybe so, but I have no such buttom, and I am a leader and founder of my ally;)

DeletedUser

i think its a bug with the wonders. now i just got a report saying we lost our wonder since we do not control all cities on the island.

Which we dont. So this might be the first bugs of the wonders discovered :)

DeletedUser

Don't overthink the description of the World Wonders. You are trying to make it more compicated than it is. Just read what is written.

But i can build a worldwonder, even though we dont have all cities on the island
is that a a bug?

DeletedUser

The developers have removed all of the requirements to build a world wonder, in order to allow them to built for testing purposes.

DeletedUser

Finishing a world wonder

So does this mean we can finish it anyway even though we don't own all the cities on the island on which we own the site?

DeletedUser

taking the base requirment of owning all towns on the island away would be stupid when it gives bugs than mostly there and how will you test if the expansions aborts when you lose a town on the island or if it gets destroyed or whats happens when a member with on town on the island leaves the alliance.
i would only start the age of WW and lower the price and expansion time

DeletedUser

It is even more stupid to allow people who are not on your island to claim a wonder base... This results in you having to capture all the cities on your island and hope that you'll be able to reconquer the base.........:hmmm:

DeletedUser

losing a build site

So how is it we would lose a World Wonder build site? Would that happen if we lose the last city (in our alliance) on that island?

DeletedUser

and we have lost our wonder on my island which lead to the loss of all the resources we gave. So this is very confusing. And as before. The wonders should have the normal requirements so it is tested the right way.

DeletedUser

I see world wonder sites on some islands near me and they show to be owned by alliances that don't even have a single town on the island. And the checkbox "All cities on this island are owned by your alliance" is checked.

How does this work? Are world wonder sites assigned to alliances by the game itself or are they claimed by the alliance?

If they are claimed by the alliance, what happens if an alliance has claimed a site? Can another alliance claim that site for themselves?

DeletedUser

It appears that today's update fixed the issue with "Al cities on this island are owned by your alliance".

I still remain with the question about who owns the site and how and if it can be challenged.

DeletedUser

sigismund told me that the every alliance can build an world wonder,
you dont need all cities on the island...
so we built a wonder, than one came and conquered our biggest city,
so the wonderbuilding stopped and now only this one player is building the world wonder!
so if we want to stopp him, we have to conquere him!
thats very bad

DeletedUser

This is not true anymore.
Got this message when I tried.
"Diese insel ist noch nicht komplett im Besitz deiner Allianz"
Don't know German so well, but I understand it that my alliance doesn't own the island.

DeletedUser

sigismund told me that the every alliance can build an world wonder,
you dont need all cities on the island...
so we built a wonder, than one came and conquered our biggest city,
so the wonderbuilding stopped and now only this one player is building the world wonder!
so if we want to stopp him, we have to conquere him!
thats very bad

It must be a bug. Because you have to own all cities to build WW.

I can see now that only 4 alliances build one WW each. But only ONE ally has all the cities on the Island,...

I hope that the other THREE alliances will have their WW canceled, or else I would say I am pretty much desapointed. :pro: