**Discussions** - World Wonders

DeletedUser

can we see if a wonder is completely finished ?
level 10 finish i mean.

Just to follow up on others build :)

DeletedUser

Don't know if anybody has ask this before, but I can't find it nowhere, so now I am asking.

I know in the real worlds that you need to build 4 wonders and be the first, to go to the Hero world, but on this test server, have you been thinking that it might take too long time???

It would be more wise to say, that when an ally has completed one wonder they go to the Hero world together with those players from other alliances that have most points.

Because after all this is a test server, where we test for bugs, and it is in everybodys interest that we are doing this fast..

There can be bugs in Hero world too that need to be fixed, therefore, when you have testet that all level works fine in wonder world by building them we should move on fast to hero world;)

Just an idea:)))

DeletedUser

It will take a very long time before the regular servers get to the Hero World stage. We can test the Hero World concurrently with the regular servers running the World Wonder stage. I understand what your saying, but we need to get this part fixed so it can be released before we open up an entirely new can of worms, and delay any further. Besides going to fast here will just allow us to miss bugs and if there are too many after the release that will upset the player base.

DeletedUser

There's already an alliance with ww's at levels 3/4/5/3, another one with 3/2/5/1, so time for the other alliances to put a stop to this before we end the beta prematurely :p

DeletedUser

There has been a rule change. The german text translates into something like this:

Your Alliance can't build any further World Wonders. Your alliance already has each of the possible 7 World Wonders under construction.
There can be an unlimited amount of World Wonders under construction. However, an alliance can have each Wonder under construction only once.

DeletedUser

well than i hope they add an abort function since otherwise when your ww island falls but the enemy leaves the last town standing than they can completely prevent you from building that wonder