**Discussions** - World Wonders

DeletedUser

Read the announcements section. There we have posted all that has been released to date by the developers concerning the World Wonders.

DeletedUser

Read the announcements section.

That is nice. But world 3 is already running for some serious period of time and I wonder, if there is any attempt to at least start a build.

1. How build must be started? Founder of the alliance will have a special button in alliance profile? How he will choose an island?
2. Let say there is a one player alliance. This player colonise a city on an empty island. Can he start building a wonder there?
3. An island is occupied by alliance. Almost whole of it. Just a few players left, who are not in any alliance. Can the dominating alliance start building there?
4. If there is an empty anchor on the island. Can an alliance still start building of world wonder there? Or all places must be occupied by allied town?

DeletedUser

don't know where this comes from but should give you some infos
33.jpg

DeletedUser

nice find. But yes have actually been thinking of that my self.

Do we still have so many bugs that it does not matter that we have not reached the "world wonder" step yet.

Because will all these bugs around i am thinking about if the world 3 will get reset soon ?

DeletedUser

That is nice. But world 3 is already running for some serious period of time and I wonder, if there is any attempt to at least start a build. It has only been running for 11 days, and has been reset once in that time.

1. How build must be started? Founder of the alliance will have a special button in alliance profile? How he will choose an island? Once all of the requirements have been met. Yes, he will have a button. By clicking on the space provided on the island that meets the requirements.

2. Let say there is a one player alliance. This player colonise a city on an empty island. Can he start building a wonder there? No

3. An island is occupied by alliance. Almost whole of it. Just a few players left, who are not in any alliance. Can the dominating alliance start building there? As stated in the description, the alliance must control ALL of the island's cities.

4. If there is an empty anchor on the island. Can an alliance still start building of world wonder there? Or all places must be occupied by allied town? Again, the alliance must control the entire island, in other words they must have a city in every spot where a city can be built on that island. The island must be one that has farm villages on it.

Don't overthink the description of the World Wonders. You are trying to make it more compicated than it is. Just read what is written.

DeletedUser

Sigismund - thank you very much. That was exactly what I needed.

darkkiller - where did you find this? Very helpfull indeed!
World 3 is a speed 10 world. So instead of 9 month I hope we will have it at about 27 days.. But the 250 mio cup... That will be a hard one :(

DeletedUser

yeah seems a bit difficult to get to these goals in this world. Will there be any modification to those needs ?

DeletedUser

Sigismund - thank you very much. That was exactly what I needed.

darkkiller - where did you find this? Very helpfull indeed!
World 3 is a speed 10 world. So instead of 9 month I hope we will have it at about 27 days.. But the 250 mio cup... That will be a hard one :(
no the point is not a hard one the hard one is after complete all u can don't loose any of your alliance member city because if u have more point's then u have so many city's to be defend

DeletedUser

yeah seems a bit difficult to get to these goals in this world. Will there be any modification to those needs ?

That is unknown at this time. The test world will be increased to speed 25 at some point. This is so that we might be able to reach some of the goals more quickly, in order to facilitate the testing of the World Wonders.

DeletedUser

What??? no wonders are being biult yet... Theres no way thats real. rite???

U can kinda see that its photoshopped in bro

DeletedUser

its not photoshopped, i only exchanged the building spot with a finished wonder with CSS

DeletedUser

i don't think that they will change anything there before the general bugs have been solved

DeletedUser

then there is way the bugs will be fixed. The reason they wanted to make the speed higher was to see the WW. Waiting 9 months on a practice world, ya rite. I think it should be 3 months MAX!!! OR maybe the 9 months is for speed 1 worlds. BUT IDK

DeletedUser

when the major bugs are solved they will speed up and than they will most likely make the WWs cheaper and faster available

DeletedUser

how can someone allready build wonders when they dont have all 20 cities on an island. ?

DeletedUser

I ask the same question? I have now seen several Islands with many different alliances on, and some cities without allies, and still there is a World Wonder build there.

This Island 567|524 is a Mausoleum build by the alliance No Limits. There is only two members from No Limits on that Island.......

So it is not true that an alliance has to own the whole Island??????

DeletedUser

Hey
My guess: You have to own the whole allience to complete the wonders. not just to create them... An alliance can also build the same wonder many times just only one can be completed.