Fixed Disabled questlog scrollbar

• Thread starter DeletedUser4422
  • Start date

DeletedUser4422

Ingame Nick: DOBss
Affected world:
zz7 but probably all currently active worlds
(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: Google Chrome 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit) (cohort: Stable)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Have 7 'Open Quests'
2. Have 1 'Island Quest'
3. Complete the 'Island Quests'
FINAL: Disabled scrollbar and an unreachable element under 'Island Quests' EVEN AFTER CLOSING the window and reopening.

OR simply
1. Have 7 'Open Quests'
2. Have an upcoming 'Island Quest'

Detailed error description (What you see): Having 7 'Open Quests' and a single 'Island quest' once the island quest is complete and claimed/stored the scrollbar will be disabled however there is an unreachable 'placeholder' about the upcoming island quest. You have to collapse 'Open quests' or 'Island quests' to see the 'placeholder'. After re-opening the collapsed section the scrollbar is correct end the controversial element is part of the scrollable area. Even after closing the window and reopening it the scrollbar is still disabled

How it should be: The placeholder should be reachable after completing all island quests by scrolling. As a webdev I suppose this should be easily fixed by reinitializing/refreshing the scrollbar after the placeholder is inserted, probably that causes the trouble

Screenshots:
jWtArqU_RB67tD4hk7nbGw.png

(this one is with modified CSS - .js-scrollbar-content { top: -50px; } just to show you the unreachable element)
RCkYJ1MWQJyx4Aare1mULQ.png

(after collapsing)
ONwDYDs6TjKfyKBYoMI3ng.png

(and after reopening the collapsed section)
jCL05gl_QC_LPHo2dxA-ng.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Hey @DOBss, welcome to the forum!

This bug has been reported via ticket a few days ago and it was flagged as resolved... but as I can see it is not. I'll reopen the report to the devs, thank you!!