Die Germanen

DeletedUser

I write now on German:

Hallo zusammen

Ihr sprecht Deutsch und seid im Meer 44? Willkommen in unserer Allianz!!!

Das müsst ihr einhalten:

Anfragen in die Allianz zu kommen bitte an AmericanDragoncc stellen(per PN)!
Allianz-Regeln:
-Min. 1 mal am Tag online
-Erfahrung in Grepolis
-Aktivität im Allianz-Forum
-Freundlicher Umgangston
-Mehr als 10'000p
-Du kannst Deutsch sprechen/schreiben;)
Wenn du all diese Punkte einhalten kannst, bewerbe dich bei uns!

Wenn ihr beitreten wollt, schreibt mir ein PN in der Welt Sandbox 2 an AmericanDragoncc!!!

Warum unsere Allianz Deutschsprachig ist? Damit wir besser kommunizieren können und so auch planen!!!

Lg. wünschen euch die Germanen:pro:

Slietie

Hydra
AmericanDragoncc, please remember that language of the forum is English, so the posts should be written in English. Also keep in mind, that according to the Rules:
§7) Languages
(...) It is forbidden to refuse to allow a player entry to an alliance based on his/her nationality.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry

I think that when we only take players which speak German, i also write on german;)

DeletedUser

Lol, So your saying that if someone wanna join my ally, and i dont want him because he speaks other language i will get banned ?

Please... ;)

DeletedUser

for the record, I was admitted to the alliance and am not a German player.

I do, however, use this new thing called google translate which allows me to communicate when other players speak in non English languages :p

DeletedUser

Moderators can explain better about the situation to invite players, because at what was said and that alliances can not have players of a language and just what you mean, because I'm not English, but I have a little knowledge of the language and other equally ?

Slietie

Hydra
Moderators can explain better about the situation to invite players

As you know the only language that should be used on this forum is English. And it is not without any reason. Many people do not know other languages or know them not enough. For me the sentence:
Lg. wünschen euch die Germanen
seemed to be that you wish to have only Germanic people in your alliance, so just in case I decided to remind about the rules.