Ingame Nick:Galanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2
Browser:Chrome (but most probably all
Reproduction steps: Unable to say
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):
Looks like just received by system a pm about Demeter's Name where I was supposed to have scored 2 hospitality points. The problem is not only that I have not taken part in the event yet, but the event does not appear to be active yet.

How it should be:
Either have event activated or not receied pm at all.

Screenshot:
h1vWJzuzTJ_20gunqOzEyA.png

32294245rs.jpg

These are the missing messages (and rewards) for zz2 (where no event messages had come in after event day 16). Demeter had to lend her name to the hen, as it seems...^^

It will be interesting to see what will happen when the Demeter event comes up next time... ;)

Not a bug, just all the daily awards granted at once to fix this: https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/ind...g-of-mythical-hen-is-missing.3800/#post-18987

Well if it is not a bug to receive messages titled for Demeter Event when they are supposed to be for Hen..... then what it is???
Well it would be more honest to say that Inno does not want to pay the 75 gold because someone messed up the names of the events.

As correct message should be

QODAenJGRNKE86KvVOAEUA.png

Unless by Hospitality you mean Harmony and by Demeter you mean Hen.... because in this case the next step would be to say Ikariam or World of Tanks and mean Grepolis!!!!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Ok, we can consider the wrong name as a bug, but the main thing was sending out the correct prizes to the respective players :)

I obviously reported that the event name was wrong, but this was just manually launching scripts, not something that happens everyday and definitely not a bug that has to/will be fixed.

Well as long as this was manually implemented and will not affect the other event... then it make sense that it is not a bug bug but a typo in the form used to send out the messages.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yep, definitely a typo :)

Well, the wrong template was selected, if you want to call it typo.