Delete ''democracy'' research

DeletedUser5017

my proposal is to abolish "democracy".
I'll explain why. You've taken the moral high ground over achievements.
The conquests last 10 hours, with Helena at level 20 they last 8. 30, with Democracy they last 11 hours, with Democracy and Helena at level 20 they last 9. 35.
Considering that the night bonus lasts anywhere for 8 hours, it's hard to win. There are many events and many mythical ones so, who doesn't have enough allies and doesn't have enough defensive units how can he conquer?
My proposal is to abolish democracy, so that with the siege lasting 10 hours, if you want to conquer with Helena, it is right that you should not have to be banged up the next morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
those time values depend on server speed... (as far as I know)
I recall my first server that had speed 1 on all that conquest lasted 12 hours..... but also troops speed was accordingly so it all looks normal.

DeletedUser5017

no, after the changelog that wiped out siege morale, they're making all the conquests last eight hours.
Practically everything is going to benefit those who can spend more gold, events, no moral, achievements that last as long as it takes for those who have more mythical can unload, sirens that make you have more chances to throw.
Those who are good but don't have many chances to spend can't play anymore. We've come this far. . . Or you have to play three other alliances to win.
This is the new grepolis and frankly it is the most boring thing in the world. And they're missing a lot of players.

those who can spend more gold,

someone has to pay for the bills!!!
As long as the game model used is free accounts and pay for enchantments.... this can not be avoided.
People that pay will always have an advantage..... After all that is what they are paying for!!!!!

DeletedUser5017

Then, the game is '' pay to win''.
They aren't necessary some abilities, just pay and win!
That's the true of this grepolis, no morale, democrazy, 12 events, a lot of mithical units. Who can pay, maybe will win! Chapeau!