Acknowledged daily ranking

buffysara

Athena
Die Liste funktionierte auf Sandbox 2 etwa 2 Stunden lang.
Es waren neue Werte zu sehen und die Zeit lief. Als Tagesbelohnung gab es Gold.
Jetzt ist die Liste mit den Belohnugen und den Werten von 20 Uhr zu sehen.
Hängt das möglicherweise mit der falschen 2 Tage Warnung zusammen ?

The list worked on Sandbox 2 for about 2 hours.
There were new values to see and the time ran. As a daily reward, there was gold.
Now you can see the list of the winners and the values of 8 pm.
Is this possibly related to the wrong 2 day warning?

30796371pr.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the report, the situation seems restored but something weird indeed happened... I'll forward it to the devs to let them see what exactly happened :)

Any honour points achieved between 20:00h and 0:00h seem to be lost as you can see when comparing my 2292 honour points mentioned in the message with my status of 2438 in buffysara´s screenshot. Now they are reset to 0.

mrhbhpxek90.jpg

Zeus has proved that he can give and take at will - we should have taken his ultimatum more seriously...^^

DeletedUser4493

right, some points won just after the end of the day (ranking closed) have been counted for the same day (yesterday).
On the screen on top i'm 2nd but in reality i finished 3rd . These points would have been counted for the next day (today)

Last edited by a moderator:
Same issue as Buffy said.... right now

I send troops to mission some in the afternoon....
Now I came back to check status and do some missions.
So I got the pm informing about "event day 13" completion at 20:00 server time (report time is local PC time)

dHnTEL_gTi2vqW1VcfTh3A.png

And as the mission had completed, I opened main box so as to start next mission.
Surprisingly, despite event day reset, the ranking had not reset yet......

ScoxlgzRQcuunPLJHWU_sw.png

And the most weird is that despite report says that I finished at 36th position with 846 points, in teh ranking I appear with 988 points in the 30th position..... meaning that 146 points of last mission were counted.... and added on "yesterdays" ranking!!!!

K7lXTxGWSHquvB77g34e3Q.png

3 and a half hours after day 13 closure and still the same (2nd screenshot with server time is about 10 minutes after 1st screenshot)
F5, change browser, turn off PC and buy a new one did not solve issue!!!!

I am just waiting to see if things will change when local PC will change date.....

As expected... upon local PC day change (i.e. 00:00) ranking was reseted....
But those 146 points..... GOT LOST!!!!

eFTIm_ZwQ6unXucRNKyD9g.png

So lets capture some spirits now that points count in ranking......

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
So, correct me if I got it wrong:
  • The rewards are correctly given out at 8pm.
  • The ranking does NOT reset at 8pm.
  • The points obrained between 8pm and midnight are counted in the previous day's ranking.
  • At midnight the ranking gets reset.

Not exactly. Could not watch it yesterday completely since I was out later on, but the ranking was reset at 20:00h yesterday and the day before, both on zz2 and zz7. Made a screenshot yesterday on zz7 to prove it:

dqesyqbwh93.jpg

While I can confirm the mess on day 12 (when the ranking was reset at 20:00h but jumped back to the old status two hours later, and was reset again at midnight), I noticed nothing strange yesterday, that is the 103 honour points I had achieved just after 20:00h were not lost when I came home after midnight. Seems as if not being on-line before midnight helps - at least as far as the event is concerned...^^

Tonight I will watch more closely.

Last edited:
So, correct me if I got it wrong:
  • The rewards are correctly given out at 8pm.
  • The ranking does NOT reset at 8pm.
  • The points obrained between 8pm and midnight are counted in the previous day's ranking.
  • At midnight the ranking gets reset.

Yiap for me on zz2 as it can be seen from screenshots......
first post was done once noticed it on browser...

So, I watched more closely on zz2 now.

Some minutes before 20:00h:

ahsgmjxlw55.jpg

Reward delivered correctly (btw, it is strange that the message does not mention the number of honour points achieved):

yaoycvaez59.jpg

The daily ranking was not reset automatically after 20:00h:

cnqfzlgzc99.jpg

F5 helped:

kjeapsspp97.jpg

To be continued...

buffysara

Athena
Jetzt ist die Liste weg.
Sie war bis etwa 22 Uhr in Ordnung. Ich hatte 480 neue Punkte.
Seitdem hatte ich einen Fehlversuch mit ca. 160 Punkten.
Ich müsste also um Mitternacht, wenn die Liste wieder da ist etwa 640 Punkte haben.

Now the list is gone.
She was fine until about 10pm. I had 480 new points.
Since then I had a failed attempt with about 160 points.
So at midnight, when the list is back, I would need to have about 640 points.

Last edited:

buffysara

Athena
Jetzt ist wieder alles in Ordnung.
Der einzige Fehler ist also das von ca. 22 Uhr bis 24 Uhr die Liste vom Vortag zu sehen ist.
Meiner Ansicht nach gehen auch keine Punkte verloren.

Now everything is fine again.
So the only mistake is that from about 22 o'clock to 24 o'clock the list from the previous day can be seen.
In my opinion, no points are lost.

30819095zq.jpg

Well, I lost some points again.

As shown above, I had 3021 honour points when the daily ranking ended.
In the course of the next two and a half hours I had gained 583 new honour points and had a status of 2791 spirit powder.

twzllpque75.jpg

Some minutes before midnight a further (failed) mission ended. After closing the report, the daily ranking in the main tab had jumped back to the status before 20:00h, and the 143 honour points for the last mission had been added to that old status:

wxrgzcgcj07.jpg

F5 did not resolve the issue. The screenshot was taken only seconds before midnight. At midnight, the status was reset again to the 583 points I had gained earlier in the evening. The 143 points gained in the last mission, shortly before midnight, that had been added to the old status, are quite obviously lost - only the spirit powder status of 2800 (instead of the 2791 earlier in the evening) is indicating that I had played another mission in between:

ujrfnerpf71.jpg

It´s really strange... I thought that I had seen all types of ranking issues in Grepolis events, but this one is... special.

Last edited:
Correct. That´s why I experienced no issues on day 13 (since on that day I was not on-line between 22:00h and 0:00h) but on days 12 and 14.

And keep in mind that F5 is not working on these cases....
In my case I tried other browsers and still same issue..... just because those are the data given from the game server....
But definitely happens between 8 and 12 i.e. the event day timer reset and the game day timer reset.....