Unconfirmed Crazy Server Chronometer

f5pilot

Pegasus
35ce740514c5aab0b9a580dce3ded6bb.png

The server chronometer got crazy. Arrival time is 13:54 but 10:48:17+ 2:06:04 = 12:54:21
14:17 but 10:48:17 + 2:28:43= 13:17

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Usual question, do you see the same if you disable all the scripts?

f5pilot

Pegasus
yeap same situation . And all the problems with lost attacks has to deal with this problem. My sup will reach the target town but the report will delay until the wrong time of arrival. On preview will have nothing but the " processing"

Last edited:

f5pilot

Pegasus
I change time zone in settings from Berlin utc+2 to Athens utc+3 and seems to be corrected but missing seconds from overview

Last edited:
Usual question, do you see the same if you disable all the scripts?

My suspicion would be that this is due to the new travel time calculation (didn´t you tell us that the teleportation time would be 1 hour?) which might be faulty. As it seems the teleportation time is added to the arrival times of some (or all) normal troop movements on normal cities as well, while the travel times are stated correctly.

I think that would explain some of the issues we are seeing at the moment.

@f5pilot: Please keep your time zone settings at UTC+2:00. With the settings at UTC+3:00 you would be out of sync with the rest of us.

DeletedUser4839

We've mentioned not being able to see seconds in the command view and attack planner - makes for sending supports/attacks a bit difficult LOL. You just need a very good sense of humour :eek:

1592662128772.png

malgai

Hera
It's not too tragic in the case of buildings but it also affects building completion times.
However, seconds are really really important in the command overview and attack planner like some players already mentioned.
vifazvyhy15.jpg