completely unfair

DeletedUser

this is completely unfair to those who don't have premium

see this atleast the message should give an indication to which city the attack is taking place. i have to browse all my city till i find out which is the city being attacked

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

DeletedUser

The attack icon on the top of the screen should tell you which city you are being attacked in.

DeletedUser

i think he means that if he has 40 towns and the incoming attack is shown in the notification area that in the worst case he has to switch through all 40 towns to find out which one is attacked, while an player with administrator only opens the attack overview and can see which towns are attacked.

the best thing to find the right town is to know which town are potential targets and why should anyone buy the administrator when he would not get an easier life out of it?

DeletedUser

yes dark is correct

why should anyone buy the administrator when he would not get an easier life out of it?
well this is just a common necessity as it is a normal thing as collecting wood as resources
at least it should tell us which village is getting attacked

as i said this is completely unfair and also administrator does a lot more that this

DeletedUser

The purpose of the administrator feature is to aggregate all of you information into one place. This would include all of the attacks you have in bound. Now I don't think I am letting any cats out of the bag when I say that it is part of the marketing strategy for you to grow to such a size that you will see the advantage of purchasing some Gold in order to get the Administrator. Innogames does need to make some money to be able to host this game. I don't think anyone wants to see ingame adverts.

DeletedUser

ads would be better. why not make a world with ads for people you ok with them. (With free premium)

DeletedUser

Grepolis can be played forever without spending a single cent, and it has no ingame advertising either. I think this policy is quite rare on the browser game market.

DeletedUser

Grepolis can be played forever without spending a single cent, and it has no ingame advertising either. I think this policy is quite rare on the browser game market.

BECAUSE I must give you right I know many other Online-Games where are included 1-3 banners for advertising

DeletedUser

I agree this game is much better without in game ads and I don't fault IG for trying to make a living, but I have a question...

I use the Administrator, so I don't know about the details of the notifications without it. So someone correct me if I am wrong. If you look at Res's screen shots, does mousing over, or clicking on the attack notification icon on the bottom right of the screen give you the info of what town is being attacked if you don't have the Administrator activated?

The reason I ask is this...the Administrator is a nice feature and pretty much needed once you go over 20 or 30 cities, but does anyone buy the Administrator so that they can mouse over the attack notification icon? For the non-premium players why not have the notification act as it does in Res's second screen shot? If you don't, it's not impossible to figure out which town is being attacked as some have already stated, but it is a handicap and I could see people getting frustrated and not playing.

There is a difference between giving premium players some extra stuff so that IG makes some money and programing the game to intentionally handicap non-premium players.