Comments on New Beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

beta account as in test server or ACTUAL BETA

FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM EVAR

The gold is only for your beta test server account here. Transferring gold is not possible, considering this is a different server. We have players here from various language servers and transferring the gold to 6000 accounts across numerous servers is not feasible.

what about the gold I invested in the world by using premium, all of which I'm just going to loose like that *snap*.

Losing a city or quiting the game is one thing, but having the world restart is another. a full gold refund (and only gold, i'm not talking refunding real money) would be a normal thing to do IMO, and of course, only for the BETA world (no transfering that gold to official worlds)

I'm sure there's a log somewhere where you can see when and how much gold a player has used up.

and that's just a stupid thing to say. I've been playing for months, and I currently have 16 cities. You'd be a little pissed too if you lost that, don't deny that.

If you have gold currently on your account, you will keep that gold. However, all gold that you have already used will not be refunded.

Many players have been playing for months. Everyone here should have known that this server was subject to reset at any time. It was the risk you took to play here instead of on a regular server.

And will there be prizes for the people that win the world?

Zeus said that when we reset the winners would receive prizes. Now I don't know what those prizes are or what he considers to be the winners, but to answer your question directly, yes you will receive prizes for winning.

DeletedUser

Sorry. That is just not going to happen. Players from all language servers have been invited to help with the testing of Grepolis. If you cannot see yourself playing without a large reward, then it's best you not be a tester.

As that's what we were made to believe we were being offered from your announcement, I don't think it's unfair to have been expecting it.

DeletedUser

i will be unleashing hell from all 7 of my cities on whoever i see around me this whole week an go out ina blaze of glory lol(SW) (D)

DeletedUser

Which rules are going to apply to the beta-server?

Revolt system?
Moral?
Which World Speed?
Unit Speed ?

DeletedUser

cool whats unforeseen circumstances supposed to mean lol im glad i can keep my 7 cities

DeletedUser

Unforeseen circumstances as in if we are unable to open World 2 on Monday for any reason and the new world has to wait until Tuesday or something.

DeletedUser

Oooooooo.... As a reward for doing this "Hard Work" we should get our names to be colorful on the regular en. forums.

Kind of like the wiki helpers :D

Plsplsplsplspls I always have wanted mah name colorful without doing any work ;)

DeletedUser

Well many of us will move to the new server.Who wants to join a server with players so high ranked everywhere.We just become sitting ducks.
Also I find it very unprofessional how no one in a position of authority here has a clue whats up.It's almost comical.Add to that I recently joined this test server and at like 600 points I lost my noob protection and was hit by a 9k player.I mean seriously how desperate must they be.And still no gold to test with after like 10 days.
Most I know won't put any real effort into this after the deceptive practices used to get us here.I probably will though , if for no other reason than to be annoying. :smirk:

DeletedUser

New server? I'm not aware of any new servers. If you're referring to the new world, then yes, I would recommend that all new players join the new world. Originally, we were expecting a reset to take place; however, there was some miscommunication. Innogames did not wish to reset the server immediately; however we lobbied for a equal playing field for all of the new players. We then learned Inno would open a World 2.

We cannot distribute the gold to thousands of players manually. Inno is currently creating a program that will automatically distribute the gold. So we're waiting for that.

Please be patient.

DeletedUser

New server? I'm not aware of any new servers. If you're referring to the new world, then yes, I would recommend that all new players join the new world.
A lot of games I have played use an entire server for each world.Perhaps they are a bit more complex or have more players.But yes I meant the other world.

DeletedUser

The beta worlds will be limited to only 5000 players, so there probably is no need for an entire server for each. Each regular world is on a seperate server.

Status
Not open for further replies.