commander of rome

DeletedUser3193

I seem to be unable to store items won in my inventory, also unable to use items and yes I do have empty slots for items

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowrun

Divine Envoy
Welcome

First I was yesterday, on 06.06.2015, the Commander of Roma.
I did not get the cultural level of growth!
Thank you in advance for your answer!

Shadowrun

DeletedUser3326

Hello, I have a question / proposal ..

I think the chance is extremely poor in general.

This may be due to the ratio of units which may be sent to the front to destroy Units, which becomes little by little ridiculous ..

Should be addressed to this, is working on the algorithm that assigns the chance ..
Or Faie change the number of units that can be sent in a manner proportional to the evolution of defensive troops.

Because for a player who pays, who invested money in the game, this is more than unpleasant to see their money ruin of so unfairly.

It is not the fact of losing Units that are annoying, but the frequency of this loss making .. boring .. finally we destroy 1,500 units, okay, but not having to repeat ten times the same Action ..

Thank you for your understanding,
In order to improve the user experience.

DeletedUser3193

I am starting to find this mini game boring...after playing everyday, I need to attack the first battle ground 10 times to conquer 190 troops and then maximum points I have received is 3. Maybe the increase in troops able to attack with could be increased by 50% of the number of defence increase.