Ingame Nick: UltimateGR
Affected world(s): zz19
Browser: Google Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):

City overview is glitching and i cant cast spells from bbcode, only from the map... Same bug from zz18

How it should be:

Screenshot:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
City overview is glitching and i cant cast spells from bbcode, only from the map... Same bug from zz18
What do you mean by glitching? What is exactly doing? :)

About the Powers issue, I think we already have a thread. If you could add more details there such as the presence of scripts or errors in the console, your browser version it could probably help since we cannot reproduce it.

Thank you!

Google version: 86.0.4240.193 (64-bit)

About the city overview... I am trying sometimes to push the button https://prnt.sc/vgbpbk and it doesnt work, so i do some refreshes and it returns to normal. This happend today, 3 to 4 times..

About the spells, in zz18 its fixed as i can see but in zz19 its not... I cant cast spells from city list or cities written in bb-codes only by the map..

Scripts: Grepolis report converter

Thalassius

Centaur
Ingame Nick: Thalasius
Affected world(s): Sandbox 19
Browser: Firefox v.82.0.3 x64. Also tried Chromium. Both at Linux (Debian oldstable based distro x64) and Windows 10 Pro b.1909 x64.
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open player's city window.
  2. . Go to Spells tab.
  3. . Press the respective button (Happiness).
Can't spell. Other spells, can be successfully cast. Eg. Wedding.
How it should be:
Activate spell.
Screenshot

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Scripts: Grepolis report converter
Could you please try again after disabling all scripts?

Ingame Nick: Thalasius
Affected world(s): Sandbox 19
Browser: Firefox v.82.0.3 x64. Also tried Chromium. Both at Linux (Debian oldstable based distro x64) and Windows 10 Pro b.1909 x64.
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open player's city window.
  2. . Go to Spells tab.
  3. . Press the respective button (Happiness).
Can't spell. Other spells, can be successfully cast. Eg. Wedding.
How it should be:
Activate spell.
Screenshot
Do you have any script enabled?

1. Player A do a City-BB-Code in the Ingame Forum
  2. Player B try to do a spell on it - in my case unit spells or just now a Nature's gift
  3. but ... it happen nothing.
I do it in my notes with my own BB-Code-City-Link this works actually, so the BB code have to be from another player, have it?

It*s in Germany confirmed and sent to the developers

It happen in the Forum and in Ingame Messages. It works in Reports, Ingame Notes and in the card.

Last edited:

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
  1. Player A do a City-BB-Code in the Ingame Forum
  2. Player B try to do a spell on it - in my case unit spells or just now a Nature's gift
  3. but ... it happen nothing.
I do it in my notes with my own BB-Code-City-Link this works actually, so the BB code have to be from another player, have it?
Thank you for describing the steps! I can now confirm the bug. It happens not only in the alliance forum but in messages as well. :)

NightM4ire

Cyclop
You must go on the city you want to cast a spell with the button (jump to the city)! differntly it isn't cast spells!