Fixed Circular menues: Various issues

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): zz21, zz12, zz2 (and a variation on zz20)
Browser: Chrome
Reproduction steps:

Please note that the following description is only an example from zz21, zz12 and zz2 (after CTRL+F5 and after deleting local temporary content in the settings) - there are other issues as well. I will try to add more information in due course.
  1. . Open Council of Heroes
  2. . Click on one of the cities a hero is assigned to in order to open the circular menu for that city
  3. . Click on the buttons info or trade or espionage or spells of the circular menu
  4. . Get an empty window and an error message "internal server error".
  5. . Click on the button go to of the circular menu
  6. . Find that you don´t get an internal server error message, but although clicking the button will minimize the Council of Heroes and send you to the map as expected, you will find yourself neither near the city whose circular menu you have just used nor near your active city (i.e. the button go to is without its proper function).

Screenshots:

2021-08-19 13_03_24-Window.png

2021-08-19 12_45_48-Window.png

The same procedure on zz20 (after CTRL+F5 and after deleting local temporary content in the settings):
  1. . Open Council of Heroes
  2. . Click on one of the cities a hero is assigned to in order to open the circular menu for that city
  3. . Find that all buttons of the circular menu seem to work correctly, with the exception of the button go to which is without function (as already described for zz2, zz12 and zz21.
  4. . Use the trade button of the circular menu and find exactly the issue described by @AbstractGR here https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/trade-reports-show-wrong-city.5564/#post-26607. Although you try to send the resources to the city belonging to the circular menu, the trade movements and the trade reports will show that they are on their way to the city with the town ID 1 of the respective world.

How it should be:

Screenshots:

2021-08-19 13_59_05-Window.png

2021-08-19 13_59_34-Window.png

PS: Although so far I have only tested with the circular menues of the Council of Heroes, I am quite sure that this happens also in other situations (Forum? Notes?).
I noticed that the only difference in the settings of zz2, zz12 and zz21 on the one hand and zz20 on the other hand was that the function "local temporary savings" was active on the first three, and not activated on the latter. I deleted the local temporary content on all four worlds, though, and also tried Ctrl+F5 on all of them. Those measures did not change the results, though.

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello @Draba Aspera,
I can confirm the issues you described. Unfortunately, some functions broke with today's update and we are working on a fix.

Thank you for taking the time to describe the issues. :)