you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for this version in the last couple of weeks.
User Story Improvements:
- Technical improvements to how game windows are handled, making it now possible to have the senate and the agora open at the same time, and more to follow.
- Reworked inventory sorting, with these changes we saw amazing improvements in loading times.
- Improved measures to prevent notification overwhelm by adding a minimum requirements to trigger a notification.
- The context menu for the rewards (e.g. island quests) was fixed on all platforms.
- An issue preventing units to be called back when entering a desired amount was handled.
- Fixed the problem preventing, in certain conditions, the city bb-code from showing the correct name.
- Tackled an issue in the app that would cause pages to be skipped when scrolling and sometimes showing a negative number of pages.
- In the app reports, you can see again units lost.
- Fixed the temple conquer in revolt mode that would not occur in some cases.
We hope this update will meet your expectations.
If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread, and in case you notice a bug, you can let us know by opening a new thread in the bug report section.
Your Grepolis Team