you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for this version in the last couple of weeks.
User Story Improvements:
- Forum: After deleting one post, the thread remains on the same page focusing on the post above the deleted one
- Dionysia Event: Implementation of several improvements
- Divine Trials: Several improvements for the new 1-week task event
- Login bonus now appears again directly after logging in
- Spartan Assassins: The entire countdown is now displayed without cut-off symbols
- Invitation: Added a text that mentions the behavior when a spot is already taken by another player.
- Heroes: Fixed a visual bug where the recruitment timer was shown, as well as the swap now button, even though no new hero was coming
- Hybrid App: Minor visual UI improvements
- User Interface: The upgrade options aren't greyed out anymore when opening the special building pop up window and leaving a city
- User Interface: The god selection is now only scrollable until the last available god is reached.
- Olympus: Fixed a bug that when the world end countdown goes to 0, the world closes.
- World Wonder: Notification and reports now show the correct headline
- Sparta vs Hades: The event map now opens correctly in the maximized view
- Sparta vs Hades: A confirmation prompt is shown when clicking the healer button in a battlefield.
- Dionysia Event: Several bugfixes were implemented
- Divine Trials: Several bugfixes were implemented
We hope this update will meet your expectations.
If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread, and in case you notice a bug, you can let us know by opening a new thread in the bug report section.
Your Grepolis Team