you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for this version in the last couple of weeks.
Relevant for Beta testing: User Story Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Silver storage in caves: Players now have the possibility to store silver to every cave of their towns but still hold a minimum of it.
- Simulator: Report in Notes is now adding the units amounts correctly.
- Recruiting overview: Units amounts are now correctly added.
- Text adjustment: The description of Awards for wounding heroes now only refers to attack only.
- Forum improvements: The tooltip "Change title" is now displayed if you can change the title. The thread title is now updated as soon as you change it. The thread title is now updatable on all pages. You should cannot switch into editing mode if it is not your own thread.
- Domination: The Last Stand icon does not cover the % character anymore.
- Olympus: Large Temples of Zeus display now the correct bonus. Attack bonus to mythical (15%) and Defense bonus – naval (10%).
Additional User Story Improvements
- Divine Trials Event: Several features and improvements for the new upcoming 1-week event were added.
- Hybrid App: Invitation via Facebook now leads to a working webpage.
- Hybrid App: Scrolling in Olympus temple screen now works in the expected direction.
- Olympus: The temple amounts in the game now match the amounts in the game config.
We hope this update will meet your expectations.
If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread, and in case you notice a bug, you can let us know by opening a new thread in the bug report section.
Your Grepolis Team