Casual worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3326

Hi i would like to know if for casual worlds when you transfer to this worlds , do you keep also your cultural level or not?

One more question for this casual world.....
Is it going to have wonders??? If so what happens in the scenario that 20 players have 1 town each on the island and all 20 with the "conquest protection spell" active???
They will be able to keep the wonder safe for ever???? with no option for enemies to take it down????

just asking as no such info (wonder island towns exception) in wiki......

bogdy 95

Poseidon
One more question for this casual world.....
Is it going to have wonders??? If so what happens in the scenario that 20 players have 1 town each on the island and all 20 with the "conquest protection spell" active???
They will be able to keep the wonder safe for ever???? with no option for enemies to take it down????

just asking as no such info (wonder island towns exception) in wiki......

For now the Casual world has no ending, the ending will develop as the game proceed. As on wiki says: ''As a rule, casual worlds start with no endgame. It can change in the future if needed.''

DeletedUser3858

If I play normal revolt world and I lose my last town - I'll transfer to conquest casual world?
May I not be transferred to casual world if I don't want?

bogdy 95

Poseidon
If I play normal revolt world and I lose my last town - I'll transfer to conquest casual world?
May I not be transferred to casual world if I don't want?

As on Wiki says: '' When a player loses his last town on a regular world, he will get the option to transfer it to a casual world.''
You will have the option not necessarily to use it :)

Geisti

Griffin
I thought The Envoy is not working for IG anymore. But is exactly his signature.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

"Must finally get away from these conquerors"
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

Sometimes a question on the edge, the extended favor store is also one of the new worlds. I'm afraid of the answer.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Good Night
Geisti

I found this on Wiki

Attack prevention

On casual worlds players cannot attack other players when there is more than 20% difference in points between them. This improves the experience of smaller players as they can only be attacked by players that have the same range of strength.

I understand that you cann't attack players that are smaller by 20% or more but can a small player attack a player that is 20% or more bigger?

I found this on Wiki

Attack prevention

On casual worlds players cannot attack other players when there is more than 20% difference in points between them. This improves the experience of smaller players as they can only be attacked by players that have the same range of strength.

I understand that you cann't attack players that are smaller by 20% or more but can a small player attack a player that is 20% or more bigger?

There are a lot of new possibilities for smaller player. If I think of Revo-Worlds, were, if this move is exactly how it is discribed at wiki, smaller people can produce a lot of revos, without the chance of any reactions against them. The only chance is to send defensive units to your cities. That makes a lot of fun, really :uhh:

Actually I do not think, that will work because there is no fun in it, to get attacks but with no chance to react on it and to punish the agressor. If you want to protect smaller players, it makes more sense, to create new Hyperborea Worlds.

There are a lot of new possibilities for smaller player. If I think of Revo-Worlds, were, if this move is exactly how it is discribed at wiki, smaller people can produce a lot of revos, without the chance of any reactions against them. The only chance is to send defensive units to your cities. That makes a lot of fun, really :uhh:

Actually I do not think, that will work because there is no fun in it, to get attacks but with no chance to react on it and to punish the agressor. If you want to protect smaller players, it makes more sense, to create new Hyperborea Worlds.

That is not the answer on my question. I want a clear statement about the rule of 20% more/less than the victum has. So I want to know if a small player CAN attack a bigger (20% or more) when the bigger player cann't.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
That is not the answer on my question. I want a clear statement about the rule of 20% more/less than the victum has. So I want to know if a small player CAN attack a bigger (20% or more) when the bigger player cann't.

As in wiki statement is written: ''On casual worlds players cannot attack other players when there is more than 20% difference in points between them ''

So that understand in : if the player is small and the point difference (to his target) is greater or equal to 20% he can't send attack.

Sorry to bother again, but need to clarify a bit more.....

This means that even the rule for a minimum active players does not apply??? (as this is also an endgame condition....)

Yes, that doesn't apply until it will given an ending or maybe that will also be changed with the endgame.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
To be clear, the rule that starts the 30 days countdown before closing a world is NOT what we can call an "endgame".
It is a rule valid on worlds with WWs only, and the other condition is that at least one alliance has won the world (4/7 WW built).

The rule is not on Domination because as soon as the world is won, it will be automatically closed after the peace time period.

The "Endgame" is the feature that allows an alliance to win a world, and currently we only have two possible endgames: World Wonders and Domination.

... and currently we only have two possible endgames: World Wonders and Domination.
And something which called "No Endgame" for example active on Hyperborea Worlds and on the old Hero-Worlds (Achilles/ Bellerophon). Both unexisting on Beta. Right?

All this worlds would ending, with the 30days rule countdown by 300 players or less.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
"No endgame" is not an endgame, read also the first part of the sentence please: The "Endgame" is the feature that allows an alliance to win a world.

The answer is still on my previous post, the "300 players rule" is tied with the World Wonders, but also it wouldn't be a surprise if a beta world may have a different behaviour, considering that it's beta and not a live market.

Status
Not open for further replies.