Awaiting feedback Can't post any more pictures here

buffysara

Athena
geht doch
vvfctewmr13.jpg

Geisti

Griffin
I had the same issue with prntscr.com but looks like a simple copy paste of the picture does the job.

https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/main-forum-link-photo-url-from-prntscr-com.5151/

Respect Arci..forward always .. backward never .. so let's move backwards in time .. good job .. this game is now only playable with Windows 3.11 .. there were no such orders.. cltr+c and ctrl+v .. I can now throw my computer mouse out of the window .. apparently it is no longer needed here .. Which key combinations do I actually have to use .. to play this game with MS DOS..

Ironie Off

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It works just fine for me, I tried with a few images and I didn't get any error message.

What kind of image were you trying to upload? Some details could be the size and the format of the image, so I can try with that.

Geisti

Griffin
I'm delighted for you .. I use YouScreen to create screenshots here .. if I understand correctly now .. inserting screenshots is only possible using the key commands .. I can dispose of my computer mouse here .. :eek:

regards
Geisti