Awaiting feedback can't log in

DeletedUser3858

Ingame Nick: lekond
Affected world(s): zz*
Browser: Firefox
Reproduction steps:
  1. . I enter my login and password
  2. . I have message "There is a problem connecting to the server. Please try again. (Forgot password?)"
Detailed error description (What you see):

How it should be:
I shoud login to server
Screenshot:
1.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 80

DeletedUser3858

again... I couldn't login before refreshing login page

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Than you for the report lekond, but for now i see that you are the only one with this problem.

Had someone else encounter this problem?

pumpkin.png

zutetrezut

Erinys
Affected world(s): zz8
Browser: chrome

yes, I have the same thing sometimes
it solves itself : I close everything and start again

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Just one more little thing.
Next time when you encounter this issue, please write here the time when you tried to login?
please include also the Timezone.

Thanks!

DeletedUser3326

@bogdy 95 it happen to me really often , and yes most of time , i just have to refresh the login page and it works fine , but it happen regularly , especially when you are disconnected because you connect on your mobile and vice versa.

But it never last , just a refresh of the page and all fine , i got in into french , greek , and sandbox markets

bogdy 95

Poseidon
@bogdy 95 it happen to me really often , and yes most of time , i just have to refresh the login page and it works fine , but it happen regularly , especially when you are disconnected because you connect on your mobile and vice versa.

But it never last , just a refresh of the page and all fine , i got in into french , greek , and sandbox markets

Ok, i tried this with my mobile and worked every time fine.

But i asked an exact time(hour and minutes) when this happened and the time zone.

DeletedUser3326

okay i will provide you screen and example for the next time it happen