1.open the agora and go to simulator

Detailed error description (What you see):
can't use the simulator because there is no button to simulate

How it should be: there should be a button that says simulate

screenshot :
Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser2458

I can reproduce this bug. It seems to be related to the screen resolution. I have 1920 × 1080 and I need to zoom out my browser window to 80%. The layout is broken otherwise. There are other visual glitches as well. However, these have already existed since... yeah, it's long time.

See the corner of the window (it's for all in-game windows, not only the simulator one) and that space between items in the left menu. Also you can see a black line through window tabs and the transparent black background in the event screen overlapping the border.
xAfJ.png
ZjJb.png
BWQI.png
oGh8.png
W7fl.png
MBP0.png

There are pixel spaces everywhere between DIV elements containing some kind of borders or sides. I assume it is an issue for all displays with 1920px width as I had previously a NTB with 1920 × 800 and the problem was same. CSS are simply not pixel-perfect for all screen resolutions unless you zoom out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2458

(I've added more screenshots)
80%, this only works as I wrote above. No user-scripts included, of course.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
I can reproduce this bug. It seems to be related to the screen resolution. I have 1920 × 1080 and I need to zoom out my browser window to 80%. The layout is broken otherwise. There are other visual glitches as well. However, these have already existed since... yeah, it's long time.

See the corner of the window (it's for all in-game windows, not only the simulator one) and that space between items in the left menu. Also you can see a black line through window tabs and the transparent black background in the event screen overlapping the border.
xAfJ.png
ZjJb.png
BWQI.png
oGh8.png
W7fl.png
MBP0.png

There are pixel spaces everywhere between DIV elements containing some kind of borders or sides. I assume it is an issue for all displays with 1920px width as I had previously a NTB with 1920 × 800 and the problem was same. CSS are simply not pixel-perfect for all screen resolutions unless you zoom out.

Hello Sir,
I had tried your second report about those black lines. You should better specify next time all conditions. That happens to 175% zoom. I don't think that the game windows was design for that kind of view

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Ingame Nick: sakna
Affected world(s): sandbox 8
Browser: Chrome
Reproduction steps:

1.open the agora and go to simulator

Detailed error description (What you see):
can't use the simulator because there is no button to simulate

How it should be: there should be a button that says simulate

screenshot :View attachment 441

Thank you for your report. But to mention, that issue appears by using the zoom at 125% at least. If you want to enjoy all game feature please use lower zoom.

DeletedUser2458

bogdy: And what's your screen resolution??? I've made that screenshots on 100% zoom (=no zoom), 1920x1080px.
Of course, I know that zoom can break the layout. So, (again) of course, I didn't test anything in zoomed window. I also tested it in Chrome and Edge. You need to zoom out on 80% to eliminate this issue.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
bogdy: And what's your screen resolution??? I've made that screenshots on 100% zoom (=no zoom), 1920x1080px.
Of course, I know that zoom can break the layout. So, (again) of course, I didn't test anything in zoomed window. I also tested it in Chrome and Edge. You need to zoom out on 80% to eliminate this issue.

Yeah, maybe that is the issue. About screen resolution. I had send the report to the developers ;)

Stevie

Pegasus
gNyH4TS6TWn4Ly4A-Bereich.png
Since this is exactly my resolution and you can see on the top of my screenshot that everything is there, I just tested around and realized again that this is not due to the resolution or a browser zoom, but due to the scaling of 125% recommended by Windows. Since I noticed that with the scaling of 125% many layouts are completely shifted, I set myself 100% and I have no layout problems.
980UUY.png
xeqqNd.png
U6CVw3.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
gNyH4TS6TWn4Ly4A-Bereich.png
Since this is exactly my resolution and you can see on the top of my screenshot that everything is there, I just tested around and realized again that this is not due to the resolution or a browser zoom, but due to the scaling of 125% recommended by Windows. Since I noticed that with the scaling of 125% many layouts are completely shifted, I set myself 100% and I have no layout problems.
980UUY.png
xeqqNd.png
U6CVw3.png

Good call, also our devs reached the same conclusion. This issue is caused by some Windows 10 settings that allow to scale the texts. Setting it to 100% should fix the issue for everyone :)