Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Buy gold via SMS or Phone

Ingame Nick:Galanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2 but most probably all
Browser: Chrome but does not matter
Reproduction steps:
  1. . open option to buy gold and pay with SMS/Landline
Detailed error description (What you see):
When you try to buy gold over phone or landline, incorrect counrty appears and there is no option to change to correct country.

How it should be:
It should either have the country from which you are logging into game or give you the option to select the correct country.

Otherwise if there is no option to select counrty, then location should be determined by IP and not by PC regional settings.

Screenshot:
Due to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) I am posting only the general selection screen with the providers.
If photo with country and phone details is required, will be send via pm

6GQVSp1rTw2hag7EHEB4lQ.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The country of the market is automatically determined by the system. If it is wrong for you feel free to contact us via support and ask to change on the different country :)

So the fact that if you change country, the system does not detect the change automatically is not considered to be bug.???
Because for example you might be in the US for example but you like to play on a Swedish server. This means that once you are in the US and login for first time to the server, you will be automatically assigned a US phone to buy gold. So far all good.
But if this very same person from US now moves to lets say China, if he tries to buy gold over phone, he will need to call a US number as the "automatically determined" system information you said, will fail to detect the change.

And this is where the bug lies..... "The country of the market is not automatically determined by the system" as it does not change. So system does not automatically detect anything.

But then again if Inno does not hing a bug the malfunction of this "automated" process who am I to say no....
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

p.s. I just checked my Finnish and my Russian accounts and yes... they both (as this one) the info of the country where I used to be when I created them.... regardless I am not there any more....

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
If you change country, you can send a ticket to the support team and we'll change it for you. It's not supposed to be updated everytime you change contry otherwise it could be exploited by simply changing IP with a proxy or whatever service to fake your location. That's how the system is designed.

It's not too much time consuming if you planned to move from US to China to send a ticket and ask to get the country changed :)