Fixed Building queue

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world: zz7

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: FF, Chrome

The new event seems to have led to the resurrection of a very old bug. Yesterday, only hours after the event had started, an alliance mate (ingame nick: LEXX1981) on zz7 posted this screenshot in our alliance forum:

30688402me.png

Today I can confirm the issue:

30688246hj.jpg

Since this bug is an old acquaintance of ours, I don´t think that you need further details.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yeah, we know very well this issue, but it isn't happening to me at the moment (Chrome).

Is it happening always or only sometimes?

Well, those two are the only two occurrances I know of so far. Happens only sometimes, as it seems, but also on Chrome, as the second screenshot shows.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Can you please try it again?

I just heard about a quick hotfix that may have caused a little delay this morning. If this was the cause, now the problem should no longer occur.

First, the first of the screenshots above (the one I only forwarded) was from yesterday (appr. 14:00h) and cannot have been caused by a hotfix this morning. (What was the cause for the hotfix, btw...?^^)

Secondly, pressing Ctrl+F5 will not become my new favourite hobby. I know that a forced refresh might "cure" almost everything for the time being, but it will not keep it from happening again.

That said I now will return to bug hunting, but for my company for a change... ;)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
If an hotfix gets deployed you may need to force a refresh and/or logout to make it take place, that's why I keep asking about it. I know it's not black magic and I ask for it when I think it makes sense.
Now it makes sense and here's he reason:
The hotfix is not the daily deploy and it happened much later in the morning. After doing the procedure, can you tell me if the building queue gets stuck once again? Thanks!

Oh, and the hotfix was about performance issues that may have been caused the bug yesterday.