Awaiting feedback Building access from main UI

Ingame Nick: Galanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2, gr47
Browser:Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. .Access town view in main UI.
  2. .Try to access building details i.e. click on senate to enter in it
Detailed error description (What you see):
Unable to access building details from town view UI building icons.
Need to click more than 4-5 times (even 10) the icon to open /work....
Only able to access with no issue from administrator quick bar.

How it should be:
It should open building properties on first click same as in administrator quick access bar.

Screenshot:
uJ0vdhAhRzamAh7va4sH4A.png

@galanoulis: As I can see from your screenshot, you have that weird cloud animation active in your city overview. I guess it´s that animation causing all those "clicking" issues in the city overview I have heard of so far. Most players report that the issues are gone as soon as the clouds are gone (just as in real life...^^)

@galanoulis: As I can see from your screenshot, you have that weird cloud animation active in your city overview. I guess it´s that animation causing all those "clicking" issues in the city overview I have heard of so far. Most players report that the issues are gone as soon as the clouds are gone (just as in real life...^^)

Draba looks like you were right!!!!!
Logged in from beggining... F5..... cookies.... etc none solved the issue.
After reading your comment I got in the settings--> Animations and first disabled and re-enabled the clouds.... nothing.
Then I tried disabling "city animations" and issue resolved.....
Re-enabled it and all works fine for the moment......

OTwEP_8_RWmVM6d3HRusOA.png

@bogdy 95 as per above looks like the issue was with the "City animations" option.... disabling and re-enabling it solved issue.... (at least for the moment)
The problem is that I do not know what needs to be done to replicate issue but looks like there is something going on in the code of the "city animations".......

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Draba looks like you were right!!!!!
Logged in from beggining... F5..... cookies.... etc none solved the issue.
After reading your comment I got in the settings--> Animations and first disabled and re-enabled the clouds.... nothing.
Then I tried disabling "city animations" and issue resolved.....
Re-enabled it and all works fine for the moment......

OTwEP_8_RWmVM6d3HRusOA.png

@bogdy 95 as per above looks like the issue was with the "City animations" option.... disabling and re-enabling it solved issue.... (at least for the moment)
The problem is that I do not know what needs to be done to replicate issue but looks like there is something going on in the code of the "city animations".......

Ok, thank you for infos! i will try to reproduce the issue. But until I have not more infos about this issue I can't report the Bug/issue.
So please try to look after this issue if it appears again and tell news if you have.
Thank you!

The issue should be known - it was reported several times immediately after the cloud and wave animations had been introduced. Some browsers could not display the animations at all, in some browsers the animation overlay seemed to interfere with interactions with the buildings in the city overview - some players even reported that they could not activate their militia. All issues reported seemed to depend on the browser or even the browser version used.

There have been less reports lately - I guess most players concerned might have deactivated those animations altogether (as I did), and thus that´s what I recommend whenever I hear of issues as described by galanoulis.