Browser Version 2.260

https://forum.beta.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/poppulation-limit.5703/post-26991

Feel free to let me know if this will heavily impact the gameplay, I'll be happy to pass the feedback on

Well... as feedback was requested, but the thread was locked and did not let anyone else apart from one person to provide it, and as this thread seems to be the newest for the latest recorded version on the forum (despite we are on 2.261) I will provide it here.....

@Arci yes it does have a big impact on far too many people....
Just consider that most (if not all people) are setting up their towns in a certain way... and many of them have spend hours to calculate the most optimal number of army that has to fit on a specific number of transport boats and have a certain level on the building so as they have a free population to as close as possible to 0 but be able to have the most .

Now with the change far to many of them have a negative population (as until the change it was 0)
So they will have "kill" some of them. Si they will most probably need to demolish some buildings so as the free population is rounded again back to 0

or before you could for example had 50 manticores and 0 free population.
Now will go to -3 population.
So when some manticores die of fight, we can only create 49 manticores and will have 42 free population.
This means that looses 1 manticore (with what ever this means) or will have to demolish a building so as to have the extra manticore so might loose positions in the rank.....

It is not a .cosmetically change, but it directly affects population count which everyone knows that can affect the game....
We all have seen some time the difference that even a slinger can do in the defense (despite been an offensive unit). Image what 3 can do....

So yes,.... what ever touches the population formula is very critical and especially if you change the population count!!!!