we just deployed the first daily update for this version.
Be aware that this thread may be empty in the first few days. Each subsequent daily update will be communicated with a new post on this thread and the same content will be replicated here to group every info for a quicker reference.
- The changelog has been released successfully!
New Features and Changes
- Olympus spawn cooldown is no longer 72h but 10 days on speed 1, and speed dependant.
- After a Community request, a visual indicator has been added on Casual Worlds to indicate attachable towns.
- Completing the last mission, closing and reopening the Box in Pandora's Box event without closing the window was causing the missions tab to be empty.
- Clicking on farming villages names from the Farming villages overview was opening the menu for other players' towns.
- In some cases, attacks with Helmet of Invisibility were not properly counted towards the total orders on a town.
- In the battleships event, the popup informing about new ammunitions had some graphical issues.
- Selecting Aphrodite and Poseidon in the simulator was causing some issues on the right side of the window.
- Heroic Power will only affect ground (and mythical ground) units.
- Demolishing a building on the senate was switching it to the Upgrade tab.
- In some cases, daily awards were given twice.
- It was possible to create offers in the Market above the maximum capacity.
- World wonder names were not correctly displayed when opened via the context menu.
- The description of the power Favorable Wind now clearly states that only ships are affected.
- Charitable festival didn't work with less than 300 battles points without reloading the page.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team