we just deployed the first daily update for this version.
Be aware that this thread may be empty in the first days. Each subsequent daily update will be communicated with a new post on this thread and the same content will be replicated here to group every info for a quicker reference.
- The changelog has been released successfully!
New Features and Changes
- It is no longer possible to use unsecured images links in the game (URL starting with http, instead of https)
- With the live update to 2.236, we're introducing a new tier of 'loyalty' rewards for players who have been playing for 10 years. But we also wanted to make it a little special! We wanted to make it so our most loyal players can show off their time and experience here in Grepolis to other players. So, our artists have worked hard to add City Skins, as a new way to customize your account on Grepolis!
To set a City Skin, click on any of your cities from the map, and go to the City Skins tab. You'll notice the default skin is currently selected, and you can select any you've unlocked already. The city skin will then be applied to all of your cities on the map, and all other players can admire your success when viewing your cities on the map! And that's not all, we'll also be adding unique skins for winners of the different endgames in the coming weeks.
The anniversary rewards will become available during the day on Tuesday April 20th. But, we're enabling the City Skins selection window here on Beta on April 9th, just to ensure there aren't any big bugs found with the window itself. Players who have had their 10th anniversary pass already will of course receive it, much like when we first implemented the loyalty rewards. Once released, along with the city skin, these players will also receive:
- 10 x Divine Battle Strategy Epic level 10
- 4 x Loyalty Resource Boost
- 3 x The Great Arming
- Don't forget to report any bugs found on our bugs forum or in tickets.
- Some rewards from Bandits' Camp were not properly displayed.
- Fury loss warning on Ares' Sacrifice did not show the correct value.
- In some cases, attacks with Ares' Army didn't grant the correct amount of battle points.
- Unit generator powers were not generating the last set of units.
- In some cases, Charitable Festival did not count all active powers.
- The Favors tooltip was not shown in towns without a selected God.
- The attack preview did not show the correct travel time when Ladons and a hero were both selected.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team