we just deployed the first daily update for this version.
Be aware that this thread may be empty in the first days. Each subsequent daily update will be communicated with a new post on this thread and the same content will be replicated here to group every info for a quicker reference.
- The changelog has been released successfully!
New Features and Changes
- It is now possible to pause attack notification on a set time, from the game settings!
- It is now possible to filter your towns in the Gods overview by selecting one more Gods from the bottom panel.
- Displayed amount of Heroic Power improvements from small temples in reports was higher the correct value.
- Attacking an old farming village was displayed as attacking a ghost town in the command overview window.
- Sirens did not speed the travel time when sending a Colony Ship to found a new city.
- It was not possible to scroll the Gods selection while the tutorial was active, without selecting a God first.
- Tyche's Wreath icon wasn't properly displayed under the town's name.
- Temple Looting description has been extended to include Sirens.
- Some heroes' defensive abilities didn't work properly.
- Sirens present in a city affected the calculated runtime of attacks.
- Item winning chances sometimes were not displayed on Tyche's Wheel of Fortune.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team