we just deployed the first daily update for this version.
Be aware that this thread may be empty in the first days. Each subsequent daily update will be communicated with a new post on this thread and the same content will be replicated here to group every info for a quicker reference.
- The changelog has been released successfully!
New Features and Changes
- Coming soon!
- Divine Battle Strategy progress was reset after a failed siege.
- Satyr's description was missing.
- Alliance leaders were not able to send back supports from pacted alliances on a conquered temple.
- During a ritual, it was no longer possible to cast active spells previously casted and ended during the same ritual duration (for example, casting Call of the Ocean twice while Summoning of the Nereids was active).
- Charitable Festival didn't allow to start victory processions without having at least 300 available battle points, even if the power was reducing the cost.
- The event name "Tyche's Wheel of Fortune" is now shown in every label, replacing some "Rota Fortunae".
- Travel and arrival time were no longer displayed when interacting with the old farming villages.
- Soteria's Shrine buff was displayed on ongoing attacks.
- The resource value wasn't updated then Hymn of Aphrodite was casted in the farming village window.
- Progress of a player wasn't increasing the effect of some bonuses from the new event.
- It was possible to send attacks only with the hero under certain circumstances.
- Arrival time was different between the command window and the real arrival time once an attack was sent.
- Casting Charitable Festival did not update the cost while agora was open.
- Hymn to Aphrodite trade bonus was not updated after a trade with a farming village.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team