we just deployed the first daily update for this version.
Be aware that this thread may be empty in the first days. Each subsequent daily update will be communicated with a new post on this thread and the same content will be replicated here to group every info for a quicker reference.
- The changelog has been released successfully!
New Features and Changes
- A new tab in the Alliance window now shows an overview of the owned temples.
- The logic to handle awards after taking over a temple has now been implemented!
- The slider to select the trade amount with the Phoenician trader now can't go further when trying to buy more resources than the current capacity or more units than the current free population.
- After casting a spell on an attack, the report was not immediately shown on the attack info window.
- The premium building overview wasn't properly showing Special buildings when under construction.
- Morale calculation is again calculated properly during a siege.
- After the start of Domination era, in same cases, the Domination overview was not updated accordingly.
- Temple filtering in Olympus overview was missing its style and formatting.
- The incoming attacks sometimes were not immediately displayed in the top bar of the main UI.
- Minimizing the Grepolympia tab and reopening it was breaking some of the UI.
- Great land expansion was not shown in some bundle & packages.
- The ranking update timer in the domination overview wasn't properly displayed.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team