this morning we deployed the first daily update to the version 2.199.
Be aware that this thread may be empty in the first days. Each subsequent daily update will be communicated with a new post on this thread and the same content will be replicated here to group every info for a quicker reference.
- The Changelog has been released successfully!
New Features and Changes
- We've made it so now if you try and put in more than the maximum number of units in a transport ship in the command window, the capacity bar at the top changes to red:
- We've improved the functionality of adding Silver to the cave. Using the slider will now add/remove in increments of 100 Silver. Using the arrow adds/removes 1 silver at a time.
- We've added a button to directly enable advisors from their respective 'Advantages' info screen:
- We've improved the layout of the 'Train your Hero' screen so it uses consistent icons when compared to other areas of the game. we've also widened the window to ensure it fits all language versions of the game.
- The "Not enough storage capacity" popup was showing decimal digits in some cases.
- Advisors' automatic extension was not working properly.
- Trade speed boost description has been updated to clarify it doesn't affect trades with Gold Exchange.
- The "Show all units" function in the barracks wasn't displaying all units properly.
- The tooltip for the tutorial quest indicator will once again show the number of remaining quests to earn the tutorial reward.
- The description of reward buffs like the anniversary gifts will now correctly adjust based on world speed.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team