today we deployed the first daily update to the version 2.185.
For a quicker reference, this post is empty for the first day, and will be updated in order to have every update grouped at the same place so stay tuned!
- The Changelog has been released succesfully!
New Features and Changes
- The same arrow pointing to your own selected town in the Island View is now also displayed on the Strategic View to help players find their city from this view.
- It is now possible to select multiple Strategies on the same attack from the attack window with a new selector albeit only one Type can be chosen.
- It is now also possible to select a spell before sending the attack from the attack window.
- Alliance - It wasn't possible to leave an alliance in some cases.
- World map - Invitation spots were still displayed in worlds with registration closed.
- Attack Screen - The layout was broken on worlds with morale and attack arriving during night bonus.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team
116.8 KB Views: 42