today we deployed the first daily update to the version 2.182.
For a quicker reference, this post is empty for the first day, and will be updated in order to have every update grouped at the same place so stay tuned!
- The Changelog has been released succesfully!
New Features and Changes
- A question mark icon has been added on the world selection list, to highlight that by clicking there the tab will open with a lot of details about the world.
- If the owner of a reserved town changes, the players who reserved that town are notified. This feature has been extended to also report when a town disappears from ghost to open to settlement, informing the player that the town no longer exists and there's an open slot instead.
- Report - Units icons were not properly displayed.
- Notifications - The link to the WW island in the notification for a World Wonder reaching level 10 wasn't working.
- Map - In a specific island pattern, a farming village was covering a player's town.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team