today we deployed the first daily update to the version 2.180.
For a quicker reference, this post is empty for the first day, and will be updated in order to have every update grouped at the same place so stay tuned!
- The Changelog has been released succesfully!
New Features and Changes
- The World Wonder start will be handled slightly differently.
- The players activity on the world will be taken into account when decreasing the points threshold.
- When the conditions are met, a 24h timer will start to let all the players know the exact start time of the World Wonder era.
- Notification - When cancelling a support, the receiver's notification didn't disappear.
- Notification - Opening a message or a report from the notification didn't update the unread counter.
- Commands - Sending attacks and supports didn't always update the available units count.
- Support - It wasn't possible to cancel a support to a ghost town once sent.
- World Wonders - The number indicators on the resource stored/incoming/required are moved back outside the bars to improve its readablity.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team