yesterday we deployed the first daily update to the version 2.143.
For a quicker reference, this post is empty for the first day, and will be updated in order to have every update grouped at the same place so stay tuned!
- The Changelog has been released succesfully!
New Features and Changes
- Event categories on GrepoScore are now displayed within the same frame as the standard categories
- It is now possible to delete a past color assignment on the map, from players who lost all their cities.
- Colonization screen - Building levels showed in the tooltip were wrong.
- Colonization screen - The layout was broken if the town had a god with two mythical ground units.
- Questlog - The time to wait for the next island quest was covered by the layout if 7+ tutorial quests were active.
- Culture overview - The layout was broken, overflowing on the bottom side.
- Aristotle - Was possible to gain a few resources by removing light ships enqueded with the hero.
- Login Issue - Was not possible to login to the support (and register via forum bridge) from the portal after the recent backend password management changes.
- Login Issue - Players with guest account were unable to access the game.
- Player invitation - A misleading message was shown after collecting gold for 10 players.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team