"Breach of Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My teammates received a message saying "Due to the high number of coordinates attacks you breached the game - 4) Code of Conduct.. Please limit the number of coordinated attacks to avoid further punishment."
Screenshot-1288.png

To the Beta Grepolis Team, please explain to us, which rule did my allies break? The rule specifically says "Players are expected to treat other players with respect and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner while playing the game."

The message was sent after an operation held by our alliance. We did someting wrong by sending attacks to clear a city with 25k DLU inside? I dont understand why my teammates were warned for something that is normal, because we play a war-strategic game...

I am posting this publicly for our enemies to see it too and stop complaining about something legal and ordinary for this game! And for all you saying that by doing this we are disrespecting our enemies, what can WE say about being blamed for things we never did and being punished?

Floki

Divine Envoy
How many attacks can we send in a coordinated manner without breaking the rules? I have 120 cities and it has 45000 defense army, do I have to sit and look at them? you are serious;

O FANTOMAS, for example, is an account with 116 cities so he has power to send a large volume of attacks, the enemy citiy had inside around 24,000 to 25,000 troops + the troops that were going for support. How many attacks did he have to send to conquer that city?

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
I only imagine what would happen if they build a WW, and then watch 500+ incoming attacks... I guess the only choice then is ban right? Since we get warned at around 100 attacks..

Floki

Divine Envoy
O FANTOMAS, for example, is an account with 116 cities so he has power to send a large volume of attacks, the enemy citiy had inside around 24,000 to 25,000 troops + the troops that were going for support. How many attacks did he have to send to conquer that city?

Atom

Divine Envoy
and for the end we want an honest answer how many attacks do we have to send to conquer a city with 25.000 troops

thanks in advance

peterzazou

Cyclop
Hello peterzazou,

We've found that your recent activity towards one player is not in compliance with the game's rules. Due to the high number of coordinated attacks you breached the game rule - §4) Code of Conduct.

Please limit the number of coordinated attacks to avoid further punishment.

Best regards,
Shigatora
Beta Team
Screenshot_1.jpg

Forum | Facebook Group

Well a city like that
how many attacks
needs to be clear?

And let's not talk about the bans that we got a few weeks ago for no reason and actual causes. I see an offensive behavior to our alliance for no reason at all. If someone is going to talk about respect, we should be the first to compain to you about the enemies that disrespect us by changing town names, sending us messages(to violate or harm other players physically or mentally-to insult players via the in-game communication system.), making fake accounts with insulting names(to name your alliance with offensive or inappropriate terms.) or accusing us for using illegal scripts... Just an example:
Screenshot-1289.png

Screenshot-1287.png

Screenshot-1286.png

And I am using paragraphs of your own rules... We dont like how you treat us and you are the ones that disrespect us(Enemies and Grepolis Team)...

alkpa

Centaur
Hello, i have 94 cities until now, 60+ are aggressive cities , how many attacks can i send to one player ???
how many in time ??? , in how many cities ??

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
I never made a report about a member of their alliance criticizing our intelligence (?) and continuously telling us stupids or idiots, but since we are at the topic, there are some examples. (S E R T A C seems brown since he has already deleted his account)

1619459553102.png

1619459529273.png

1619459499880.png

1619459458999.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Today no one got banned for the spam attacks, only a few warnings have been sent, so please let's calm down a bit.

Sending some extra attacks to confuse the opponents is fine, but sending too many to annoy the other players is not. There isn't an exact number and that's why we didn't ban anyone yet.

It's obvious that if one has 100 offensive towns can attack with them all, no one will ever be banned for that. Sending multiple attacks with few units from the same town, (and sometimes cancelling the attack), multiple times a day, from multiple towns, is a completely different topic.

However, keep in mind that the situation is monitored and please be respectful of your ingame opponents as, after all, it's another human being trying to have some fun in an online game.

Any other topics related to bots, insults, or whatever other breaches of rules can be handled via ticket. Feel free to get in touch with us via the support system and each case will be properly handled.

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.