bpv new world not working as a world

my opinion on this new world is negative I have been playing for over 6 weeks and everybody is placed in oceans 54 and 44 with greek alliances conquering everybody close by yes this is part of the game but people can not take citys in any other ocean apart from 54 or 44 as theres no villages on them islands I can see pretty soon the greeks will conquer every non greek alliance and when nobody is left to conquer the greeks will all decide to ghost there citys which will leave nobody left in the world and in my opion that's getting what the game creators deserve as this world is not competitive at all and I wont buy any gold till these problems are sorted out can you please create farming villages in other oceans and let people spread out and grow in this world or as I say this world will be dead within 2 months. I am interested to hear other peoples opinions on this problem regards clownface20

DeletedUser2403

I have been there a short time and find it boring, who in their right mind would want to invest battle points to lvl up a farming village. Why don't you just go back to the original farming system if you are going to go the route you are attempting here. There are plenty of new players who have never experienced that system, and thus it would seem new and improved to them.

i do prefer the old farming village system to be honest it makes make people attack you more as they want bps to level up a village for resources

DeletedUser2940

If the last post was an answer to my question, I would like to clarify: I asked, which farming village system do you (clownface20) prefer, because you mentioned the "old" one. I don't know which one. As far as I know (or as far as I have played), the BPVs are the third farming village system. There was the one used by Grepolis 1, my personal favourite (for example, I somehow like the absence of "village control" introduced by 2.0 and kept all the way to 2.119, probably even to the future). To be precise, I should call this "the last pre-2.0 farming village system". Then 2.0 came and brought us farming village control. And since 2.101, we have the battle point villages. I hope my question is now easier to understand and possibly answer.

i personally prefer the old system myself but we have to accept the game makers will allways make changers to the game whether we like it or not
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif