Beta forum Grepolis.

Di Varane

Pegasus
So, this forum on beta is mostly dead...i mean there are some players who are realy active on this forum, but...why dont you guys try to make it more fun, more atractive? Why dont you make like competitions for attracting, active players from beta into the forum?

Maybe some small awards, just to get more pipl to discusion and so on...

DeletedUser2940

It is not dead when compared to, for example, the Slovak forum. In some terms it is pretty active.
Still this is a good idea, because meeting with the same <15 users again and again can start to be boring.

Di Varane

Pegasus
well, if mods and so on would make a competition each week to gain some praises, that would be coll, like most posts of the week, best poster and so on...most comented thread(the owner) would gain praises like from 200 to 500gold, not to much vut just a littlw to give players motivation and reason to compet here :)

DeletedUser2940

I absolutely agree with the idea of competitions. (I don't like the idea of the most posts in a week, that is leading only to spam.)

DeletedUser

We will think about some competitions. Do you have any specific ideas?

Di Varane

Pegasus
it could be like an event, let players know ingame for competition, add diffrent rewards from gold to spells, something that would attract players from beta onto the forum, and.maybe to attract players from other servers to beta...add some benefits when playing on beta....the main point on beta is to fix the bugs, so maybe, get some ideas together, and see what happens...on the forum, there could be conpetion for best ideas, and other members could give you a reputation for them...the player that gains most rep, in the month would be awerded...and also for a good idea, why not trying to get it into the game ;). I think that would be a great thing, to do on beta, that would attract players who would like to give something more to grepo, and with the prises, im sure there would be kots of players willing to compete in the competions...well lots of things could be added....so if anyone has nore ideas..than share it, im just telling my ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you very much. I see you are event-hungry :) We will have some this week.

timemnemic

Cyclop
warum werden hier in einer internationalen betha nicht mehere sprachen zu artikulieren genutzt ! innogames ist doch auch international und mehrsprachig ?
man kann doch in seiner landessprache ein fehler besser schildern als der GOOGLE-übersetzer.
:smile:

DeletedUser3571

Hi timemnemic,

If you set your question or your bugs in German, everyone must here of reading that wants to translate. English to most people.
How does it work? If this assistance is needed to locate a bug? English is because the easiest solution.

Well, sometimes I find it easier to understand writers using their native language (rather than unintelligible English) - especially when screenshots are included.