Fixed Battle points are negative after attack

Ingame Nick: Jurius Caesar
Affected world(s): ZZ12
Browser: Brave 1.15.72 Chromium: 86.0.4240.75 Firefox 81.0.2
Reproduction steps:
Sent one attack
Detailed error description (What you see):
After sending an attack my battle points went negative, they were around 74000 not -44970
Screenshot:

1602752534449.png

DisturbedFan96

Calydonian Boar
Ingame Nick: DistubedFan96
Affected world(s): ZZ12 & ZZ17
Browser: Chrome
Detailed error description (What you see):
When I entered this morning I had around 25.000 battle points, I taught it was from the "Hermes contest" and I used them to upgrade the farming villages and start Victory Processions and right now I have -7874 on World 12, I have the same problem on World 17 (-4774 BP).
Screenshot:

Attachments

• BP ZZ12.png
    BP ZZ12.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 98
  • BP ZZ17.png
    BP ZZ17.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 90

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello everyone!
Let me please explain what happened here. Due to an issue in todays' deployment, some players suddenly had more battle points than expected. An hour later the correct value was recalculated and that could cause negative points. The culture points you gained with victory processions should stay and as soon as you catch up with the regular battle points, the situation should be even.

We have also some cases where recalculation wasn't accurate - we are currently investigating this. If that's also your case please let us know, ideally with some screenshots before and after.

Since this is Beta server, things like this can (not intentionally) happen and we are very sorry about them.

Thank you for your understanding! :)

alkpa

Centaur
I send this message to support team. This is the story. I had 200 battle points, after the update i found 23000 battle points. I have 16 cities at sandbox17, so i did 16 Victory procession , that means 16 X 300 = 4800 battle points. So i expect -4600 points (4800-200) but the battle points now is -9135 (i killed some enemy forces 340 points so the correct battle points must be -4260 not -9135)

Hello everyone!
Let me please explain what happened here. Due to an issue in todays' deployment, some players suddenly had more battle points than expected. An hour later the correct value was recalculated and that could cause negative points. The culture points you gained with victory processions should stay and as soon as you catch up with the regular battle points, the situation should be even.

We have also some cases where recalculation wasn't accurate - we are currently investigating this. If that's also your case please let us know, ideally with some screenshots before and after.

Since this is Beta server, things like this can (not intentionally) happen and we are very sorry about them.

Thank you for your understanding! :)

Hello @WhoAmIv2

yes sure this is a beta world and this is something that we had to accept for been here.... no one is arguing and you should not be sorry for this as at the end of the day this is the purpose of these servers .... to find errors prior deploying to normal servers....

The thing is that it is kinda difficult to acquire screenshot prior the issue as we do not keep taking screenshots of the game every x time so we can only provide a screenshot after the "incident".

I am really happy to hear that everything was recalculated and issue has been resolved but it looks that this has not happened for my account.

and definitely the negative battle point I now have do not correspond to any accidental execution of Victory procession (parades)
And why I say that?
Well it is simple maths.

714987 / 300 = 2383.29

and I only have 1195 towns.
So even if prior the bug I had 0 battle points available for parades, that means that I need 188.29 more towns to sum up to the "loan" of battle points so as to equal the negative value I get.

Therefore can you please have a look into this as well?

Thanks

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello @WhoAmIv2

yes sure this is a beta world and this is something that we had to accept for been here.... no one is arguing and you should not be sorry for this as at the end of the day this is the purpose of these servers .... to find errors prior deploying to normal servers....

The thing is that it is kinda difficult to acquire screenshot prior the issue as we do not keep taking screenshots of the game every x time so we can only provide a screenshot after the "incident".

I am really happy to hear that everything was recalculated and issue has been resolved but it looks that this has not happened for my account.

and definitely the negative battle point I now have do not correspond to any accidental execution of Victory procession (parades)
And why I say that?
Well it is simple maths.

714987 / 300 = 2383.29

and I only have 1195 towns.
So even if prior the bug I had 0 battle points available for parades, that means that I need 188.29 more towns to sum up to the "loan" of battle points so as to equal the negative value I get.

Therefore can you please have a look into this as well?

Thanks
Hey @galanoulis!

We found out that there was a small mistake during the recalculation. We are already in touch with devs and I expect to have more information tomorrow. We are trying to solve this as soon as possible. :)

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
If anyone noticed that the recalculation value is wrong, please contact us via a support ticket (if you didn't do that already) so we can assign the right value and solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you all for understanding and patience. :)

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello!

Those who used the points they had will remain with the negative value?
Hello @DisturbedFan96,

yes, that is correct. Since you already spent battle points for victory processions and you received culture points for it, you are in let's say "debt" so all you have to do is to gain enough battle points to get positive value and then you can again use all your bp! :)

Have a nice day :)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
In case you spent some Battle Points you didn't have (generated by the issue), it's is correct that now the amount is negative. As soon as you'll regain the spent amount, the balance will become positive again :)

panos888

Divine Envoy
In case you spent some Battle Points you didn't have (generated by the issue), it's is correct that now the amount is negative. As soon as you'll regain the spent amount, the balance will become positive again :)
Hello,
before the issue i had about 270 battle points. I made ( Victory procession ) in all my 1063 cities once.
So how it is the -618162 battle points calculated???

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's a different situation then :)

Please get in touch with us via ticket so that we can adjust the number, that will however still be negative since you spent those ~300k BPs anyway.